[The third category of medicinal products] Longjiao San, mango flavor, cough, phlegm, lung and throat 20 capsules/box
【Class 3 medicine】Ryukosan ダイレクトトローチマンゴー 20 tablets of Ryukosan mango
Campanulaceae powder 70mg
Almonds 5mg Senegal Powder 3mg Licorice Powder 50mg
Additives: Silicon Dioxide, Citric Acid, D-Sorbitol, Magnesium Stearate, Gelatin, Glycerin, Riboflavin, l-Menthol, Fragrance
tan, cough, sore throat, swollen voice, sore throat, sore throat
Do not drink water to swallow, chew with your mouth. Take more than two hours
Over 15 years old, 1 tablet 3-6 times
Under 5 years old and under 15 years old, 1/2 tablet 3-6 times
Under 5 years old: do not take
(1) Please strictly abide by the usage and dosage.
(2) When children take it, please take it under the guidance and supervision of parents.
【Precautions for use】
1. The following people, please consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking (1) Those who are being treated in the hospital (2) Those who have allergies (3) Those who have allergic reactions to drugs (4) Those who have the following symptoms :high fever
2. In the following cases, stop taking the medicine immediately and consult your doctor or pharmacist for this instruction.
(1) When the following symptoms occur after taking it People who have symptoms such as rash/redness, itching, nausea/vomiting, loss of appetite, dizziness, etc. (2) Symptoms do not improve after taking 5-6 days
(1) Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
(2) Please keep it out of the reach of children.
(3) Do not replace other containers. (This may lead to abuse or change the quality of the item)
(4) After the package is opened, if there is any leftover in a pack, seal the bag and consume within 2 days.
(5) Please take the medicine within the validity period.
※Japanese products are frequently updated. If you receive a product that does not match the detailed picture, please refer to the actual product you received. In addition, after cross-border long-distance transportation, the outer packaging of the product may appear indentation, micro-damage, seal (if any) detachment, and the date of printing may be worn due to scratches and collisions, but it usually does not affect the quality of the product.