Pigeon Nose Ointment for Infants and Young Children Over 6 Months 50g/box
Pigeon Pigeon Pigeon Infant and Toddler Nasal Cream 50g/box over 6 months
Relief of various cold-related symptoms such as nasal congestion and sneezing
[Ingredient content] 100g medium fennel oil: 0.5g eucalyptus oil: 2.0g
Nutmeg oil: 1.2 grams
dL-Camphor: 5.0 g
L-Menthol: 3.0g Turpentine: 5.0g
Age: 1 time
6 months to 1 year: 0.5 to 2 grams
2-4 years old: 1-3g
5-9 years old: 1.5-4g
10-14 years: 2-5 grams
Over 15 years old: 3-6g
(1) Please follow the prescribed usage and dosage.
(2) When used for children, please use it under the guidance and supervision of a guardian.
(3) Be careful not to let it get into your eyes. If it gets in your eyes, wash immediately with water or lukewarm water. If symptoms are severe, see an eye doctor.
(4) Only use this drug for external use, not internal use.
【Notes on use】
(If you're not careful, current symptoms can get worse and side effects are more likely.)
Do not use on the following areas.
(1) Eyes, around the eyes, mucous membranes (such as oral cavity, nasal cavity, wound), etc.
(2) Abnormal areas such as rashes, abrasions, swelling and eczema.
1. The following persons, please consult your doctor or pharmacist before use.
(1) A person who is being treated by a doctor.
(2) People who have allergies in themselves or their family members.
(3) People who have allergic symptoms (such as rash, redness, itching, rash, etc.) due to drugs or cosmetics.
(4) People with fever or long-term symptoms.
(5) Infants under 6 months old.
(6) People with whole body or extensive wounds or sores.
2. In the following cases, discontinue use immediately and consult this explanatory document with your doctor or pharmacist.
(1) When the following symptoms appear after use.
Related section: Symptoms Skin: Rash/redness, itching, rash In rare cases, the following serious symptoms may occur.
In this case, see a doctor immediately.
Symptom name: Symptom shock (anaphylactic reaction): Hives, edema, chest tightness, etc. appear immediately after use, and pale complexion, cold limbs, cold sweat, suffocation, etc. appear.
(2) If symptoms do not improve after 5-6 days of use
【Caution for storage】
(1) Avoid high temperature and store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
(2) Please keep it out of the reach of children.
(3) Do not replace other containers. (This could lead to abuse or altered quality.)
(4) Please do not use the product after the expiration date (year and month are written on the box and tube).
※Japanese products are frequently updated. If you receive a product that does not match the detailed picture, please refer to the actual product you received. In addition, after cross-border long-distance transportation, the outer packaging of the product may appear indentation, micro-damage, seal (if any) detachment, and wear of the date of printing due to scratches and collisions, but usually does not affect the quality of the product.