[Class 3 pharmaceutical products] MUHI Antipruritic Ointment for Babies and Children 15g/bottle
[The third category of medical products] MUHI Ikeda Mofantang baby and children's antipruritic cream 15g/piece
Itching, insect bites, rash, eczema, hives, dermatitis, frostbite
Apply to the affected area several times a day
【Precautions for use and dosage】
(1) When using it for children, please use it under the guidance and supervision of a guardian. The recommended age to start this medication is in infants over 1 month old.
(2) Be careful not to let it get into your eyes. If it gets in your eyes, rinse immediately with cold or lukewarm water. If symptoms are severe (congestion, persistent pain, tearing, etc.), consult an ophthalmologist.
(3) Only use this drug for external use, not internal use
[Ingredient function] Diphenhydramine 1g in 100g
Glycyrrhetinic acid 0.5g
Isopropylmethylphenol 1.5g Tocopheryl Acetate 0.5g
【Caution for storage】
(1) Please keep it out of the reach of children.
(2) Avoid high temperature and store in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
(3) Do not put it in other containers. (This could lead to abuse or altered quality.)
(4) Do not use this product after the expiration date (the year and month are written on the bottom of the box and container). Even within the expiration date, from a quality maintenance perspective, use it as soon as possible after opening.
※Japanese products are frequently updated. If you receive a product that does not match the detailed picture, please refer to the actual product you received. In addition, after cross-border long-distance transportation, the outer packaging of the product may appear indentation, micro-damage, seal (if any) detachment, and wear of the date of printing due to scratches and collisions, but usually does not affect the quality of the product.