Bioclen Micron Contact Lens Cleaner 40ml
1. Shake the bottle 5 or 6 times to distribute the fine particles evenly.
2. In Put a few drops of this agent on the "O2/hard lens" lens and gently scrub with your fingertips
"When used with soft lenses"
Gently scrub with the pulp of the index finger in a fixed direction.
3. Rinse until the stickiness disappears.
(O2 and hard lenses should be washed with tap water after using this product, and soft lenses should be washed with a soft lens preservation solution before they can be used)
4. After using this product, use your usual care products for lens cleaning.
Precautions ● Be sure to wash your hands with soap before handling the lens.
● Do not drop into eyes or drink.
● For hygiene reasons, do not touch the nozzle.
● Close the cap immediately after use.
● Avoid direct sunlight and store at room temperature out of the reach of children.
● Do not use the product after the expiry date (EXP.Date).
● If you feel any abnormality in your eyes, please stop using it immediately and consult an ophthalmologist.
● If it gets in your eyes, rinse immediately with tap water and see an ophthalmologist.