BIOCLEN Contact Lens Cleaner 240mL x 2
Always wash your hands with soap before handling your lenses. Do not infuse or drink. Please use immediately after opening. Do not use the product after the expiration date. If it gets in your eyes, rinse with tap water and see an ophthalmologist.
Suitable for O2 hard contact lenses, a bottle of powerful cleaning and protein removal.
Put the hard contact lens into a special container and add this cleaning solution to about 90% full
Let stand for four hours.
Place the lens on the stand and rinse with clean water. Do not use too much water to avoid contact lenses being washed away.
Long-term storage (over one month)
(1) Thoroughly rinse the lens cleaned with this agent with tap water.
(2) Rinse the lens case thoroughly with tap water, put the agent into it until the 9th minute, put the lens in it, and close the lid. (3) Store at room temperature (about 15 to 25°C) without opening the lid until reuse.
(4) When it is stored for more than one month, the above actions must be repeated every month for cleaning.
Proteolytic enzymes, anionic surfactants, amphoteric surfactants
(1) Strictly follow the instructions in the instruction manual. Improper use can result in inadequate care and may cause serious eye damage. You may also lose your vision if left untreated.
(2) Always wash your hands with soap before touching contact lenses.
(3) When children use it, please use it under the guidance and supervision of parents.
(4) Keep it out of the reach of children.
(5) To protect your eye health, please check regularly every three months.
・Do not use
(1) Do not use with soft contact lenses.
(2) Do not take this medicine. If you accidentally drink it, drink plenty of water and seek medical attention immediately.
(3) Do not reuse the liquid after nursing, but use a new tablet each time.
(4) Do not use products beyond the expiration date.
People with symptoms of eye allergies (e.g. red eye, itching, swelling, rash/redness, etc.).
People who are being treated by an ophthalmologist. People with a history of allergy to iodine.
(2) During or after wearing hard contact lenses with this medicine, you may experience abnormalities such as pain, congestion, tearing, eye rash, roughness (or foreign body sensation), hazy eyes, dry eyes, and glare. , remove the lenses immediately and consult an ophthalmologist. Continued use may cause serious eye damage, such as infection and corneal ulcers.