&be Pressed Clear Powder 9g
A sheer powder that harnesses the texture of bare skin for effortless semi-matte skin. Reduces shine and stickiness on the skin and prevents makeup from falling off. It does not thicken even with more application, and naturally blurs pores and bumps. Exclusive velvet-touch puff for a natural finish.
Comes with a special puff that feels as smooth as velvet. By intentionally shortening the bristles, we achieved the right amount of powder. The powder rolls evenly on the skin for a natural finish without powder.
Gentle formula free of silicone oil, mineral oil, synthetic surfactants, UV absorbers, synthetic colorants (tar pigments), fragrances, synthetic antioxidants or . It is designed to be easily removed with a soap-type face wash, no special cleaning required.
【Instructions for use】
Apply it on the areas where you want to reduce shine or prevent makeup from falling off.
- In the T-zone where glossiness is desired. The trick to getting a beautiful result is to move the puff so that it glides lightly without applying force.
- Oil will hinder your makeup, applying powder around your brows and under your lids will give your point makeup more color and make it last longer!
- Use with care to make sure your skin is okay. Stop using it if it doesn't suit your skin.
- Do not use if you have an abnormality such as a wound, swelling or eczema.
- Stop using the product if you experience abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itching, irritation, discoloration (white spots, etc.) or darkening during use, or any of the above when your skin is exposed to direct sunlight. Please stop using. Symptoms may worsen if you continue to use it, so we recommend that you consult a dermatologist.
- If it gets in your eyes, wash it off immediately.
<Precautions for storage and handling>
※Japanese products are frequently updated. If you receive a product that does not match the detailed picture, please refer to the actual product you received. In addition, after cross-border long-distance transportation, the outer packaging of the product may be indented, slightly damaged, the seal (if any) is detached, and the date of printing may be worn due to scratches and collisions, but it usually does not affect the quality of the product.