&be foundation + concealer light beige, orange 4g
A blend that combines the smoothness of a cream foundation with the coverage of a concealer. Orange hides dark circles and beige hides the areas of concern for flawless, soft and radiant skin.
A small amount covers exactly the area you want to hide
It's an epoch-making hybrid that can be applied lightly like a foundation, but with the coverage of a concealer. Only a small amount is needed to cover exactly the areas you want to hide.
Free formula without silicone oil, mineral oil, surfactants, UV absorbers, tar-based pigments, synthetic fragrances, synthetic antioxidants or previously specified ingredients. No special cleaning is required and can be easily removed with a soapy cleanser.
After prepping bare skin with makeup base and sunscreen:
- Basic Application Areas: Use the included concealer brush to apply orange to bear areas and beige to T-zone, center of eyelid, center of cheeks, nasolabial folds and chin.
- Dab lightly with a sponge, etc., and apply the fan sealant to the skin. The trick is to blend in and blur the boundaries.
- Use the included tip sponge to open up spots like acne scars and blemishes. After blurring the boundaries, layer the powder.
- Use with care to make sure your skin is okay. Stop using it if it doesn't suit your skin.
- Do not use if you have an abnormality such as a wound, swelling or eczema.
- Stop using the product if you experience abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itching, irritation, discoloration (white spots, etc.) or darkening during use, or any of the above when your skin is exposed to direct sunlight. Please stop using. Symptoms may worsen if you continue to use it, so we recommend that you consult a dermatologist.
- If it gets in your eyes, wash it off immediately.
- Reapply every 2-3 hours to maintain sun protection.
※Japanese products are frequently updated. If you receive a product that does not match the detailed picture, please refer to the actual product you received. In addition, after cross-border long-distance transportation, the outer packaging of the product may appear indentation, micro-damage, seal (if any) detachment, and wear of the date of printing due to scratches and collisions, but usually does not affect the quality of the product.