[Class 3 medicines] RHOTO pansiron active55 gastrointestinal medicine granules 14 packs
【Original name in Japanese】
ロート パンシロンアクティブ55 14 packs【Product introduction】
It is a gastrointestinal medication that is effective against stomach heaviness, upset stomach, heartburn and discomfort that increase with age.
◎ Supplement 3 kinds of digestive enzymes to help digestion.
◎ The power of crude drug (cinnamon powder) makes gastrointestinal motility powerful.
3 Digestive Enzymes: Crude Drugs for Digestive Stomach Regulation: Balanced Stomach Acid: Prevent Stomach Acid Gastric Mucosa Repair and Protection: Repair Recommended prescription design for those who are concerned about drug ingredients
* Does not contain sodium, aluminum or scopolamine extract as API.
(May include sodium and aluminum in crude drugs.)
Not salty, refreshing and refreshing, it is also suitable for the elderly and children (from 3 years old).
Take the following amount with water or hot water after meals, between meals, and before bed.
Age... 1 dose... Number of doses per day Adults (15 years and older)... 1 sachet... 3 times
11 to 15 years old...2/3 pack...3 times
8 to 11 years old...1/2 pack...3 times
5 to 8 years old...1/3 pack...3 times
3 to 5 years old...1/4 pack...3 times
Under 3 years old...do not take
* Between meals refers to 2-3 hours after meals. Precautions for usage and dosage
(1) Please strictly follow the usage and dosage.
(2) If you take it to children, please take it under the guidance and supervision of parents.
【Raw materials and ingredients】
Bioamylase 2000 (digestive enzymes)...90mg
Prozyme 6 (digestive enzymes)…15mg Lipase AP12 (digestive enzymes)…60mg
Golden Skin Powder (Stomach)... 200mg
Magnolia Powder (Stomach)...200mg Cinnamon Powder (Stomach)...305mg
Magnesium Hydroxide (Antacid)...500mg Magnesium Carbonate (Antacid)...690mg
Precipitated Calcium Carbonate (Antacid)...360mg Detox Powder (Antacid)...150mg Licorice Powder (Mucosal Restorative)...225mg As Additives: l-Menthol, Xylitol, Peppermint Oil, fragrance, light silicic anhydride, hydroxypropyl cellulose 【Precautions】
1. Please consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before taking this product.
(1) A person receiving medical treatment
(2) Those who have allergic reactions due to drugs, etc.
(3) People diagnosed with kidney disease, hypothyroidism
2. If any of the following symptoms occur after taking this medicine, you may experience side effects, please stop taking this medicine immediately and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered dealer with this instruction manual.
Affected areas...symptoms Skin...rash/redness, itching
3. If symptoms do not improve after taking the medicine for about 2 weeks, please stop taking the medicine and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered dealer with this instruction manual.
storage and handling
(1) Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
(2) Keep it out of the reach of children.
(3) Do not replace with other containers. (causing misuse or quality change)
(4) Do not take it after the expiration date (marked on the outer box). Even within the expiration date, please use as soon as possible after opening.
(5) Take out the rest of the packaging separately, fold the bag mouth and seal it, and use it up within 2 days.
【Classification of Medicines】
Class 3 medicinal products [manufacturer]
※Japanese products are frequently updated. If you receive a product that does not match the detailed picture, please refer to the actual product you received. In addition, after cross-border long-distance transportation, the outer packaging of the product may appear indentation, micro-damage, seal (if any) detachment, and the date of printing may be worn due to scratches and collisions, but it usually does not affect the quality of the product.