[Class 3 pharmaceuticals] Huanghantang Pharmaceutical Vitamin C2000 320 Tablets
[Class 3 medical products] Hwanghantang Medical Co., Ltd. ビタミンC Tablets 2000 "Kuniki" 320 Tablets
Indications ・Vitamin C supplementation in the following cases:
During physical fatigue, pregnancy/nursing, illness and after illness, frailty, old age ・Relieve the following symptoms:
Pigmentation due to spots, freckles, sunburn and rash ・Prevent bleeding in the following cases:
Bleeding gums, nosebleeds "However, if these symptoms do not improve after about a month of use, consult your doctor, pharmacist, or dentist."
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION Take the following single dose with water or hot water. If taken twice a day, it should be taken in the morning and evening; if taken three times a day, it should be taken in the morning, day and night.
Adults (15 years and older)・・・ 4 tablets・・・ 2-3 times
Under 7 years old and under 15 years old・・・ 2 tablets・・・ 2-3 times
Under 5 years old and under 7 years old・・・ 1 tablet・・・ 2-3 times
Infants under 5: do not take
Ingredients/Quantity (12 Tablets) Vitamin C...2000mg (Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 1000mg, Sodium L-Ascorbate (Sodium Salt of Vitamin C) 1124.79mg)
Riboflavin (vitamin B2)…4 mg
Additives: corn starch, sugar, magnesium stearate
<Precautions for use and dosage>
(1) Please strictly abide by the prescribed usage and dosage.
(2) If you want to bring it to children, please take it under the guidance and supervision of parents
1. You may have side effects if you experience any of the following symptoms after taking this medicine: Stop taking this medicine immediately and ask your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor for this package insert.
Parts concerned・・・Symptoms Digestive system: Nausea/vomiting
2. The following symptoms may occur after taking this medicine. If these symptoms persist or worsen, stop taking this medication and ask your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor on this package insert.
3. If symptoms do not improve after taking the medicine for about 1 month, stop taking the medicine and consult a doctor, dentist, pharmacist or registered distributor using this package insert
Storage and Storage Precautions (1) Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
(2) Please keep it out of the reach of children.
(3) Do not replace other containers. (this may lead to misuse or change in quality)
(4) Do not use the product after the expiration date.
※Japanese products are frequently updated. If you receive a product that does not match the detailed picture, please refer to the actual product you received. In addition, after cross-border long-distance transportation, the outer packaging of the product may appear indentation, micro-damage, seal (if any) detachment, and the date of printing may be worn due to scratches and collisions, but it usually does not affect the quality of the product.