[Second-class pharmaceuticals] LION stoppa quick-acting antidiarrheal medicine 12 tablets
STOッパ Diarrhea Stopper EX 12 Tablets
Precautions for use
1. Do not take the following drugs when taking this drug: gastrointestinal analgesics and antispasmodics, other gastrointestinal drugs containing smallpox extract, motion sickness drugs
2. Do not drive a vehicle or operate machinery after taking the medicine.
(Symptoms such as blurred vision and unusual glare may occur.)
3. Do not take this medicine if you are breastfeeding; avoid breastfeeding if you are taking this medicine (may convert to breast milk, making your baby's pulse beat faster.)
Single dose (1 tablet)
Scopolia extract tripled... 60 mg (20 mg as scopolia extract)
(It inhibits abnormal intestinal contractions and inhibits the speed of fecal transfer in the intestine. Very effective for diarrhea that causes abdominal pain.)
Berber tannic acid・・・ 100mg
(It protects the intestinal mucosa, inhibits inflammation, prevents excess water in the intestine, and inhibits putrefaction and abnormal fermentation in the intestine.)
Contains D-Mannitol, Cellulose, Crospovidone, Corn Starch, Gum Arabic, Magnesium Stearate, Aspartame (L-Phenylalanine Compound), L-Menthol and Fragrance.
Efficacy or effect Abdominal pain accompanied by diarrhea, diarrhea, diarrhea due to indigestion, food poisoning, water intoxication, loose stools
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION Take the following quantities by chewing or dissolving in the mouth.
○Adults (over 15 years old): 1 tablet at a time, up to 3 times a day at intervals of 4 hours or more ○Under 15 years old ・・・Do not take
Storage and Handling Precautions (1) Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
(2) Please keep it out of the reach of children.
(3) Do not replace other containers (this may cause misuse or change the quality).
(4) Do not use the product after the expiration date.
(5) When separating the PTP (packaging) paper containing the tablet along the eyelet, do not damage the aluminum foil on the back of the unused tablet, as it may cause deterioration.
※Japanese products are frequently updated. If you receive a product that does not match the detailed picture, please refer to the actual product you received. In addition, after cross-border long-distance transportation, the outer packaging of the product may appear indentation, micro-damage, seal (if any) detachment, and the date of printing may be worn due to scratches and collisions, but it usually does not affect the quality of the product.