[Second-class pharmaceuticals] kowa Xinghe VANTELIN Waist Pain Relief Patch EX 10cm×14cm 7 pieces
KOWA Xinghe Pharmaceutical VANTELIN Waist Pain Relief Patch EX 1 piece 10cm*14cm 7 pieces/box
【Product Details 】
The triple analgesic ingredients of "Indomethacin", "Arnica cture" and "l-menthol" penetrate and relieve muscle and joint pain.
By increasing the contact area with the skin, the material is soft and can be effectively attached to the skin, but the adhesion is not inferior to that of ordinary tapes. It is gentle on the skin and has little effect on the stratum corneum after peeling
Shoulder pain, bruises, sprains associated with stiff shoulders, lower back pain, joint pain, muscle pain, tendinitis (hand/wrist pain), elbow pain (tennis elbow, etc.)
【Usage and Dosage】Peel off the plastic film and apply it to the affected area up to twice a day.
<Precautions Regarding Usage and Dosage>
(1) Please pay attention to usage and dosage.
(2) The drug does not treat diseases that cause pain and swelling, but only symptoms such as pain and swelling, so it is only used when symptoms are present.
(3) If you sweat or the affected area is wet, please wipe it clean before use.
(4) For those with weak skin, before use, apply 1-2 cm area to the skin on the inner side of the arm and leave it for more than half a day to ensure whether it will cause symptoms such as rash/redness, itching, swelling and rash, If yes, please prohibit use (5) Do not use more than 2 consecutive weeks
Indomethacin 1.0 g arnica tincture (such as arnica) 1 mL (0.2 g)
【Notes on use】
1. The following people should not use it.
(1) People who have allergic symptoms due to this drug or the ingredients of this drug.
(2) People with asthma.
(3) Children under the age of 15.
2. Do not use on the following parts.
(1) Around the eyes, mucous membranes, etc. (2) Eczema, rash, wound.
(3) Affected areas such as feet, ringworm, etc. or suppuration.
3. Do not use for a long time
1. The following persons, please consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before use.
(1) A person who is being treated by a doctor.
(2) Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
(3) People who have allergic reactions caused by drugs.
2. Side effects may occur if the following symptoms occur after use: Stop using the product immediately and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with the product box.
Skin: rash/redness, itching, swelling, rash, tingling, heat, dryness If symptoms do not improve after 5-6 days of use, discontinue use and consult your doctor, pharmacist along with the product box or registered distributor
【Caution for storage】
(1) After sealing, store it in a cool place with low humidity and no direct sunlight.
(2) Keep out of reach of children (3) Do not replace other containers (causing misuse or quality change)
※Japanese products are frequently updated. If you receive a product that does not match the detailed picture, please refer to the actual product you received. In addition, after cross-border long-distance transportation, the outer packaging of the product may appear indentation, micro-damage, seal (if any) detachment, and wear of the date of printing due to scratches and collisions, but usually does not affect the quality of the product.