[Class 2 drug] Lion King LION Sucrate Repairing Gastrointestinal Medicine Granules 12 Packs
スクラート Gastrointestinal Herbal Granules 12 Packs
Effects, efficacyStomach pain, ptosis (gastroptosis), heartburn, hyperacidity, hiccups, heavy stomach, bloating, upset stomach, chest tightness, excessive drinking, rash (nausea, discomfort) upset stomach, nausea, flatulence
Product Features It is a gastrointestinal drug that has the function of repairing the affected area directly acting on stomach pain.
Also effective on an empty stomach and during sleep. It has an excellent effect on stomach pain, upset stomach and chest burns.
Rapidly dissolving particles. Medicines.
●Protect and repair the source of stomach pain (affected area).
Sucralfate selects and absorbs the affected area of the stomach, protects it from attacks such as stomach acid, repairs the affected area and treats it from the beginning. Plus, Sodium Sulfonate and L-Glutamine reduce inflammation and promote repair of the affected area.
• Neutralizes stomach acid in rapid succession.
Magnesium aluminate silicate and synthetic hydrotalcite neutralize potential stomach acid in rapid succession. In addition, Scopolia extract calms the nerves in the stomach and inhibits the secretion of gastric acid. Medicines
Precautions for use ■ Prohibitions (If you do not follow it, your current symptoms will worsen and side effects will be more likely.)
1. The following persons are prohibited from using to receive dialysis treatment.
2. Do not take the following medicines while taking this medicine: Gastrointestinal pain relievers and antispasmodics
3. People who are breastfeeding do not take this medication or should avoid breastfeeding while taking this medication.
(May move to breast milk, speeding up baby's pulse.)
4. Do not use for a long time
1. Please consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before taking it by the following persons (1) People who are being treated by a doctor.
(2) Pregnant women or women who are considered pregnant.
(3) The elderly.
(4) People who have allergic reactions caused by drugs.
(5) People with the following symptoms.
Difficulty urinating (6) People who received the following diagnosis.
kidney disease, heart disease, glaucoma
2. If any of the following symptoms occur after taking the medicine, there may be side effects, please stop taking the medicine immediately and consult this document with your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor.
[Related section: Symptoms]
Skin: Rash/redness, itching
3. After taking the medicine, the following symptoms may occur: If symptoms persist or worsen, stop taking the medicine and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor.
dry mouth, nausea, constipation, diarrhea
4. If symptoms do not improve after taking this medicine for about 2 weeks, stop taking this medicine and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor.
■Other Precautions It may be difficult to produce breast milk.
HOW TO USE Take the following doses between meals and at bedtime.
*Between meals is when there is little food in the stomach 2-3 hours after eating.
Age 1 dose Daily dose Adult (over 15 years) 1 pack 3 times
Under 15 years old × Do not take.
[Notes on usage/dose]
Please strictly follow the usage and dosage
Ingredients Daily Dose (3 Packets, 4.29g)
Ingredient Quantity White Granules Sucralfate Hydrate 1500mg
Magnesium aluminate 1125 mg
Winter Melon Extract 30mg Light Purple-Blue Granules Sodium Azulene Sulfonate 6mg
Synthetic Hydrotalcite 270 mg
It contains Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, D-Mannitol, Sodium Carboxymethyl Starch, CMC, Silicon Dioxide, Aspartame (L-Phenylalanine Compound) and Fragrance as additives.
[Notes on ingredients]
The blue color of this drug is the color of the active ingredient (sodium azasulfonate). No problem to take
Storage and Handling Precautions (1) Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
(2) Please keep it out of the reach of children.
(3) Do not replace other containers (this may cause misuse or change the quality.)
(4) Do not take products whose expiration date has expired.
※Japanese products are frequently updated. If you receive a product that does not match the detailed picture, please refer to the actual product you received. In addition, after cross-border long-distance transportation, the outer packaging of the product may appear indentation, micro-damage, seal (if any) detachment, and the date of printing may be worn due to scratches and collisions, but it usually does not affect the quality of the product.