【Class 2 drug】Rhoku Pharmaceutical Memory Improver 30 packs
【Original name in Japanese】
キオグッド granules 30 packs
If you start to worry about memory loss
"Memory Improver Granules" will help you improve
◎This product is a medicine containing an extract from the herb "Onji".
◎ Improve forgetfulness with age.
◎ Granular type that is not easy to get stuck in the throat and is easy to drink.
Take the following amounts with water or hot water before or between meals .
Adult (15 years old and above) ・・・ 1 pack at a time・・・3 times a day
Under the age of 15・・・Do not take
※ There should be more than three hours between meals
【Raw materials and ingredients】
Daily dose (1.2gx 3 sachets) contains
Onji ・ ・ ・ 3g
Additives: Dextrin, magnesium stearate, light silicic anhydride, crystalline cellulose and lactose.
Taking this medicine may affect diabetes test values.
- (If you do not follow these precautions , your current symptoms may worsen or side effects may occur.) Please
- The following people should not use
- (1) Those who received the following diagnosis
- (2) People suspected of having dementia
- ■■ Consult ■■
- 1. The following persons should consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- (1) Those who are being treated by a doctor
- (2) Pregnant women or persons who are believed to be pregnant
- (3) People with allergic symptoms due to drugs, etc.
- 2. The following symptoms appear after taking this medicine. In this case, it may cause side effects, so
- Stop taking it immediately and consult your doctor or pharmacist with this leaflet.
- Skin: Rash/redness, itching
- Digestive System: Nausea/vomiting, loss of appetite, upset stomach
- Nervous System: Dizziness
- 3. The following symptoms may appear after taking the medicine. Therefore, if such symptoms persist or worsen, please stop taking the medicine and consult a doctor or pharmacist with the medicine book. diarrhea
- 4. If the symptoms do not improve after taking it for about 4 months, please stop taking it and consult your doctor or pharmacist with the instructions of the medicine.
- 5. For long-term continuous use, please consult your doctor or pharmacist.
【Classification of Medicines】
Class 3 pharmaceuticals
※Japanese products are frequently updated. If you receive a product that does not match the detailed picture, please refer to the actual product you received. In addition, after cross-border long-distance transportation, the outer packaging of the product may appear indentation, micro-damage, seal (if any) detachment, and the date of printing may be worn due to scratches and collisions, but it usually does not affect the quality of the product.