[Class 2 drugs] Rohto Pharmaceutical and Hanjian Duhuo Pueraria Decoction 168 Capsules Stiff neck and shoulders
【Original name in Japanese】
Hehanjian ガチラック 168 ingots 【Product introduction】
The following symptoms of moderate or weak physical fitness: stiff shoulders, forty shoulders, frozen shoulder, lying down [How to use]
Usage/Dosage Take the following amounts 3 times a day, before or between meals, with water or hot water.
[Age: 1 dose]
Adults (15 years and older): 4 tablets
Under 15 years: Do not take between meals, which means 2 to 3 hours after a meal.
【Raw materials and ingredients】
12 Tablets Breakdown of Ingredients
Kracie Medicinal Extract 1950mg (Kakkon 2.5g, Keihi and Peony 1.5g each, Maou and Peony 1g each, Ginger 0.25g, Gio 2g, Licorice and Licorice 0.5g each)
Additives Cellulose, Calcium Carboxymethyl Cellulose (CMC-Ca), Croscarmellose Sodium (CMC-Na), Magnesium Aluminum Metasilicate, Magnesium Stearate 【Precautions】
Precautions for use ■ Consultation 1. The following persons should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before taking this product.
(1) Those who are being treated by a doctor
(2) Pregnant women or persons who are believed to be pregnant
(3) Physically weak (physically weak, physically weak)
(4) People with weak gastrointestinal tract and easy diarrhea
(5) People with obvious tendency to sweat
(7) Those who have experienced rash, redness, itching, etc. due to drugs, etc.
(8) People with the following symptoms: Difficulty urinating
(9) Those with the following diagnoses: hypertension, heart disease, kidney disease, hypothyroidism
2. After taking this medicine, if any of the following symptoms occur, side effects may occur, please stop taking it immediately, and bring this bag to consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered dealer.
[Related section: Symptoms]
Skin: Rash/redness, itching Digestive system: Loss of appetite, upset stomach
3. If the symptoms do not improve after taking the medicine for about 1 month, please stop taking the medicine, and bring this bag to consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered dealer. Storage and Handling Precautions
(1) Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
(2) Keep out of the reach of children.
(3) Do not replace with other containers. (causing misuse or quality change)
(4) Do not touch with wet hands, because moisture may affect the quality, such as discoloration.
(5) Do not take products beyond the expiration date. Even within the expiration date, please use as soon as possible after opening.
【Classification of Medicines】
Class 2 medicinal products [manufacturer]
※Japanese products are frequently updated. If you receive a product that does not match the detailed picture, please refer to the actual product you received. In addition, after cross-border long-distance transportation, the outer packaging of the product may appear indentation, micro-damage, seal (if any) detachment, and the date of printing may be worn due to scratches and collisions, but it usually does not affect the quality of the product.