【Second-Class Pharmaceuticals】Ota's Isan Canned 75g
Ota stomach medicine 75g
Effects · Function Excessive drinking, heartburn, upset stomach, weak stomach, upset stomach, overeating, stomach pain, indigestion,
Improves digestion, loss of appetite, hyperacidity, stomach/bloating, heartburn (stomach upset, nausea, hangover/nausea, nausea, vomiting, chest tightness, gas, heavy stomach
Usage/Dosage Adults (15 years and older) 1.3 g once, 8-14 years 0.65 g, 3 times a day after or between meals.
(The included spoon weighs about 1.3g per grating cup. Please use the grating board on the back of the inner lid. Between meals means 2 to 3 hours after meals.)
<Notes on usage/dosage>
If bringing to children, use under parental guidance and supervision.
Ingredients/Quantity 1.3g Ground Cinnamon 92mg, Fennel 24mg, Nutmeg 20mg, Clove 12mg,
Rooster 22 mg, gentian 15 mg, fenugreek powder 15 mg,
Sodium Bicarbonate 625 mg, Precipitated Calcium Carbonate 133 mg,
Magnesium Carbonate 26 mg, Synthetic Aluminum Silicate 273.4 mg,
Bio-Bulking Enzyme 40mg
Do's and Don'ts with Precautions (If you don't follow it, your current symptoms will get worse and side effects are more likely.)
1. Do not take if you are on dialysis
2. Do not use for a long time
1. Please consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before taking it by the following persons (1) People who are being treated by a doctor.
(2) People who have allergic reactions due to drugs.
(3) People diagnosed with kidney disease or thyroid dysfunction.
2. If rash, redness or itching occurs after taking this medicine, there may be side effects, please stop taking this medicine immediately and consult this instruction manual with your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor.
3. If symptoms do not improve after taking for 2 weeks, stop taking and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor of this manual.
※Japanese products are frequently updated. If you receive a product that does not match the detailed picture, please refer to the actual product you received. In addition, after cross-border long-distance transportation, the outer packaging of the product may appear indentation, micro-damage, seal (if any) detachment, and wear of the date of printing due to scratches and collisions, but usually does not affect the quality of the product.