【Class 2 medicines】 TSUMURA Women's Herbal Medicine Soup 24 Packs
【 Product Features 】
- For menopause (illness, insomnia, depression), poor circulation
- Featured 16 herbs that are helpful for women
Prenatal and postnatal diseases (anemia, fatigue, dizziness, edema), blood disease, menopause, anxiety, irregular menstruation, menstrual pain, headache, stiff shoulders, abdominal pain, low back pain, cold, palpitations, dizziness, tinnitus, insomnia, shortness of breath, palpitations, swelling ,Feel
<What is Female Hormone Disorder...>
Refers to mental instability or anxiety and other mental and neurological symptoms and physical symptoms associated with changes in female hormones such as menstruation, pregnancy, childbirth, postpartum, and menopause
Adults (15 years old and above), take 1 sachet daily, 3 times in the morning, evening, and before bedtime.
For the 1st and 2nd time, put 1 sachet into a cup, add about 180mL of hot water, shake well, take out the medicine sachet, and take it before breakfast and dinner. For the third time, use the same pack of medicines that have been used in the morning and evening, add about 270mL of cold water, boil it to about 180mL, and take it before going to bed.
(contained in a pack of 12.5g)
Japanese Pharmacopoeia Peony 2.0 g Japanese Pharmacopoeia Angelica 2.0 g Japanese Pharmacopoeia Cinnamon 1.5 g Japanese Pharmacopoeia Chuanxiong 1.0 g Japanese Pharmacopoeia Atractylodes 1.0 g Japanese Pharmacopoeia Poria 1.0 g Japanese Pharmacopoeia Paeonia officinalis 1.0 g Japanese Pharmacopoeia Orange Peel 0.7 g Japanese Pharmacopoeia Cyperus officinalis 0.5 g Japanese Pharmacopoeia Rehmannia glutinosa 0.5 g Japanese Pharmacopoeia Licorice 0.4 g Japanese Pharmacopoeia Peach Kernel 0.4 g Japanese Pharmacopoeia Coptis 0.2 g Japanese Pharmacopoeia Ginger 0.1 g Japanese Pharmacopoeia Clove 0.1 g Japanese Pharmacopoeia Ginseng 0.1 g
【Notes on use】
1. Please consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking the following people
(1) People receiving medical treatment.
(2) People with allergic symptoms due to drugs.
2. If you experience any of the following symptoms after taking this medicine, you may experience side effects. Stop taking this medicine immediately and consult your doctor or pharmacist with this document
Skin: Rash/redness, itching
Digestive system: nausea, loss of appetite
3. If symptoms do not improve after taking it for a while, stop taking it and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered dealer with this document.
【Caution for storage】
(1) Store in a cool and dry place, avoid direct sunlight.
(2) Keep out of reach of children (3) Do not replace other containers (causing misuse or quality change)
(4) Do not touch this medicine with wet hands
※Japanese products are frequently updated. If you receive a product that does not match the detailed picture, please refer to the actual product you received. In addition, after cross-border long-distance transportation, the outer packaging of the product may appear indentation, micro-damage, seal (if any) detachment, and wear of the date of printing due to scratches and collisions, but usually does not affect the quality of the product.