【Class 2 medicines】 TSUMURA Women's Medicine Zhongjiang Decoction Tablets 490 Tablets
【 Product Features 】
- Improve menstrual disorders, poor blood circulation, cold hands and feet.
- A selection of 17 herbs that are helpful for women
- easy-to-take pills
Blood disease, cold hands and feet, numbness of limbs, irregular menstruation, palpitations, palpitation, shortness of breath, dizziness, swelling, headache, low back pain, shoulder pain, swelling, poor complexion, constipation, menstrual pain
<What is Female Hormone Disorder...>
Refers to mental instability or anxiety and other mental and neurological symptoms and physical symptoms associated with changes in female hormones such as menstruation, pregnancy, childbirth, postpartum, and menopause
Adults (15 years old and above), 4 tablets twice a day, on an empty stomach or at bedtime
Do not take under the age of 15
(Each eight tablet contains The following ratio of mixed crude drug dry extract 1000mg)
Japanese Pharmacopoeia Peony 1.60 g Japanese Pharmacopoeia Angelica 1.60 g Japanese Pharmacopoeia Cinnamon Bark 1.12 g Japanese Pharmacopoeia Corydalis 0.80 g Japanese Pharmacopoeia Chuanxiong 0.80 g Japanese Pharmacopoeia Cortex Moutan 0.80 g Japanese Pharmacopoeia Poria 0.64 g Japanese Pharmacopoeia Atractylodes 0.48 g Japanese Pharmacopoeia Rehmannia 0.40 g Japanese Pharmacopoeia Orange Bark 0.40 g Japanese Pharmacopoeia Licorice 0.32 g Japanese Pharmacopoeia Cyperus japonica 0.32 g Japanese Pharmacopoeia Peach Kernel 0.32 g Japanese Pharmacopoeia Coptis 0.16 g Japanese Pharmacopoeia Ginger 0.08 g Japanese Pharmacopoeia Clove 0.08 g Japanese Pharmacopoeia Ginseng 0.08 g
Additives: Contains JP Gum Arabic, JP Carnauba Wax, JP Light Anhydrous Silica, JP Stearic Acid, JP Magnesium Stearate, JP Gelatin, JP Talc, JP Precipitated Calcium Carbonate , Japanese Pharmacopoeia sugar, Japanese Pharmacopoeia hydroxypropyl cellulose, polyether polyol, polyvinyl acetal diethylamine acetate
【Notes on use】
1. Please consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking the following people
(1) People receiving medical treatment.
(2) People with allergic symptoms due to drugs.
2. If you experience any of the following symptoms after taking this medicine, you may experience side effects. Stop taking this medicine immediately and consult your doctor or pharmacist with this document
Skin: Rash/redness, itching
Digestive system: nausea, loss of appetite
3. If symptoms do not improve after taking it for a while, stop taking it and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered dealer with this document.
【Caution for storage】
(1) Store in a cool and dry place, avoid direct sunlight.
(2) Keep out of reach of children (3) Do not replace other containers (causing misuse or quality change)
(4) Do not touch this medicine with wet hands
※Japanese products are frequently updated. If you receive a product that does not match the detailed picture, please refer to the actual product you received. In addition, after cross-border long-distance transportation, the outer packaging of the product may appear indentation, micro-damage, seal (if any) detachment, and wear of the date of printing due to scratches and collisions, but usually does not affect the quality of the product.