【Class 3 medicines】 Daiichi Sankyo pharyngitis and oral inflammation tablets T 18 pieces
Commodity Information Features of anti-inflammatory ingredients for sore throat and swelling Perak T tablets, in addition to tranexamic acid and dry kanzo extract, are involved in the metabolism of proteins and lipids, have an anti-inflammatory and allergic effect, and are effective on skin and mucus Working membrane, it is a drug containing three vitamins: vitamin B2 and vitamin B6, which maintain normal work, and vitamin C, which effectively consumes physical strength. It is very effective for sore throat and tonsillitis (sore throat, swollen throat), inflammation of the throat caused by dry air, dust, and colds, and can be taken from children 7 years and older. ●Tranexamic acid preparation Adults (15 years and older) take 750 mg of tranexamic acid daily, which has the effect of inhibiting inflammation and allergies. ●Excellent effect on sore throat and swollen throat. Tranexamic acid and dry licorice extract These two ingredients are effective in inhibiting throat inflammation. ● Contains no ingredients that make you sleepy, and no antihistamines, so you won't feel sleepy.
Prohibitions (if not followed, your current symptoms will worsen and side effects are more likely)
1. Do not take any of the following medicines while taking this medicine.
(1) Oral medicines containing licorice (licorice) or its main ingredient glycyrrhizin (swelling, increased blood pressure, and muscle disorders (myopathy), etc.)
(2) Oral medicines containing tranexamic acid (oral medicines for rhinitis, colds), antipyretics for pain relief, antitussives, expectorants, etc.)
2. Please do not use it continuously for a long time. consult
1. Please consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before taking the following persons (1) those treated by a doctor or dentist (2) those who are pregnant or thought to be pregnant (3) the elderly (4) caused by the drug People with allergic symptoms (5) People with symptoms of swelling (6) People diagnosed with high blood pressure, heart disease, kidney disease, thrombosis (cerebral thrombosis, myocardial infarction, thrombophlebitis, etc.) and may develop people with thrombosis
2.. If you experience any of the following symptoms after taking the medicine, you may have side effects, stop taking the medicine immediately and consult this document with your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor.
Areas of concern: Symptoms Skin: Rash/redness, itching Digestive system: Nausea/vomiting, heartburn, loss of appetite or increased appetite, upset stomach Psychological nervous system: dizziness Urinary system: frequent urination The following severe symptoms occur. In this case, see a doctor immediately
Symptom name Symptom aldosteronism
3. After taking this medicine, the following symptoms may occur: If symptoms persist or worsen, stop taking this medicine and consult this document with your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor. If symptoms do not improve after 4.5 to 6 days of diarrhea, stop taking and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this document.
Efficacy/Efficacy Pharyngitis/tonsillitis (sore throat, swollen throat), mouth ulcers Dosage and Administration Take with water or hot water.
Age: 1 dose: Number of doses per day Adults (15 years and older): 2 tablets: 3 times in the morning, day and night.
7 to 15 years old・・・ 1 tablet・・・ 3 times in the morning, evening and night.
Under 7...Please do not take.
(1) Please strictly abide by the usage and dosage. (2) You can take it before or after meals. (3) If it is a child over 7 years old, please take it under the guidance and supervision of parents. (4) How to take out the tablet As shown in the picture on the right, firmly press the convex part of the PTP paper containing the tablet with your fingertips to break the aluminum foil on the back, take it out and take it out. (If swallowed, it may cause an accident, such as sticking to the mucous membrane of the esophagus.)
Ingredients/Quantity This product is a light yellow film-coated tablet that contains the following ingredients in 6 tablets: Quantity: Action Tranexamic acid: 750 mg: An abnormally increased enzyme (plasmin) in the body when symptoms of inflammation or allergy appear Inhibited, causing pain and swelling in the mouth and throat, improving symptoms such as these. Licorice dry extract (990 mg crude drug) ・ 198 mg of licorice extract, the main component of which is glycyrrhetinic acid, has the effect of suppressing inflammation and allergies. Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) ・ ・ ・ 50mg ・ ・ ・ has the effect of normalizing the function of the skin and mucous membranes. Riboflavin (vitamin B2)...12mg... has the effect of normalizing the function of the skin and mucous membranes. Sodium L-ascorbate (vitamin C sodium) ··· 500 mg ··· has the effect of normalizing the functions of the skin and mucous membranes. Additives: Cellulose, Silicic Anhydride, Polyvinyl Alcohol (Partially Saponified), Corn Starch, Magnesium Stearate, Hypromellose, Titanium Oxide, Talc, Propylene Glycol, Dimethylpolysiloxane, Silica, Iron sesquioxide, riboflavin (vitamin B2) in carnauba wax (1) This medication may cause yellowish urine. (2) Taking this medicine may affect the test value of urine and feces. If you are being examined by a doctor, tell your doctor that you are taking a preparation containing vitamin C.
Storage Precautions (1) Store in a cool and dry place, avoid direct sunlight. (2) Please keep it out of the reach of children. (3) Do not replace other containers. (This may lead to abuse or change in quality.) (4) Do not use the product after the expiration date indicated. Also, after opening the aluminum bag, please use it within 6 months. (5) Enter the date the aluminum bag was opened in the "Open Date" input field of the box.
※Japanese products are frequently updated. If you receive a product that does not match the detailed picture, please refer to the actual product you received. In addition, after cross-border long-distance transportation, the outer packaging of the product may appear indentation, micro-damage, seal (if any) detachment, and the date of printing may be worn due to scratches and collisions, but it usually does not affect the quality of the product.