Daiichi Sankyo Oral Health Medicinal Toothpaste L 100g
【Original name in Japanese】
Daiichi Sankyo ヘルスケアクリーンデンタルLトータルケア100g
- Through three kinds of bactericidal and two kinds of anti-inflammatory ingredients, plus fluorine and zeolite, a total of ten medicinal formulas can prevent periodontal disease, dental calculus, tooth decay and other problems
- All aspects of oral care.
- Put an appropriate amount on toothpaste and brush your teeth.
- Not suitable for children under the age of six
【raw materials, ingredients】
- Wetting agent: concentrated glycerin,
- Solvent: Refined water
- Ingredients: Sodium Chloride, PEG-8 (Macrogol 400), Zeolite, Sodium Fluoride (Fluorine), Lauroyl Sarcosinate (LSS), ε-Aminocaproic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Beta-glycyrrhetinic acid, cetylpyridinium chloride (CPC), isopropylmethylphenol (IPMP),
- Cleaning agent: silicic anhydride, hydrous silicic acid,
- Soluble: polyoxyethylene hydrogenated castor oil,
- Foaming agent: dodecyl sulfate,
- Flavoring agent: peppermint oil,
- Binding agent: sodium carboxymethyl cellulose,
- Fragrance: spice (mint type),
- Preservative: parabens,
- Colorants: Titanium Oxide, Gunjo Pink, No. 106 Red, No. 203 Yellow
- Other Additions: Sodium Bicarbonate
- Not for use by children under the age of six. 6-year-old pre-existing son for the use of を え て 下 さい.
- Discontinue use and consult your physician or pharmacist if any abnormality such as rash, redness, itching, or swelling occurs.
- Please store at room temperature in a place without sunlight.
- Please keep it out of the reach of children under the age of six.
【Classification of Medicines】
Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd.
※Japanese products are frequently updated. If you receive a product that does not match the detailed picture, please refer to the actual product you received. In addition, after cross-border long-distance transportation, the outer packaging of the product may appear indentation, micro-damage, seal (if any) detachment, and the date of printing may be worn due to scratches and collisions, but it usually does not affect the quality of the product.