[Class 3 medicine] Chondroitin Sulfate ZS Tablets 270 Tablets
【Class 3 medicines】Condoroixin ZS tablets 270 tablets
*Chondroitin sulfate is a drug in Taiwan, and the quantity for customs clearance is limited to two boxes.
Product Information One of the causes of pain in joints such as the knees and lower back is the reduction of cartilage that acts as a joint pad. Chondroitin ZS Tablet is a medication that contains 1,560 mg of sodium chondroitin sulfate in a daily dose.
*Chondroitin is a substance that is widely found throughout the body except for articular cartilage, but decreases with age.
Efficacy / effect Arthralgia, neuralgia, low back pain, frozen shoulder, neural deafness, hearing traumatic deafness, fatigue recovery
Usage/Dosage Take 2 tablets at a time, 3 times a day.
Amount of Ingredient: 6 Tablets Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium... 1560 mg Additives Calcium Silicate, Light Silica, Crystalline Cellulose, Acesulfame Potassium, Magnesium Stearate, Fragrance Precautions
1. The following people, please consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before taking (1) People who are receiving medical treatment.
(2) People who have allergic reactions due to drugs.
2. If you experience any of the following symptoms after taking the medicine, you may have side effects, stop taking the medicine immediately and consult this document with your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor.
[Related section: Symptoms]
Skin: Rash/Redness, Itching Digestive System: Diarrhea, Nausea, Upset Stomach
3. If symptoms do not improve after taking the medicine for about 1 month, stop taking it and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor.
Precautions related to usage (1) Please follow the prescribed usage and dosage.
(2) Do not let children take this medicine.
(3) Put the tablet in your mouth as it is when taking it, it may stick to your mouth, so drink plenty of water or lukewarm water.
(4) You can take it before or after meals.
(5) (How to take out the tablet)
Press firmly with your fingertips on the protrusions of the PTP paper containing the tablet to break up the foil on the back, take it out and drink it. (If swallowed, it may cause an accident, such as sticking to the mucous membrane of the esophagus.)
<Notes on ingredients/quantities>
Since it contains aroma, it may be smelled when opened.
Storage and Handling Precautions (1) Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
(2) Please keep it out of the reach of children.
(3) Do not put it in other containers. (This could lead to abuse or altered quality.)
(4) Since the drug absorbs water easily, please close the cap sufficiently each time you take it. Insufficient tightening may cause deterioration due to moisture. Also, do not touch this product with wet hands. If you accidentally get a tablet wet, do not put the wet tablet back in the bottle and discard.
(5) Do not take the product after the expiration date. [listed on bottle packaging]
※Japanese products are frequently updated. If you receive a product that does not match the detailed picture, please refer to the actual product you received. In addition, after cross-border long-distance transportation, the outer packaging of the product may appear indentation, micro-damage, seal (if any) detachment, and the date of printing may be worn due to scratches and collisions, but it usually does not affect the quality of the product.