[Class 2 medicinal products] Rohto Pharmaceutical and Hanjian Fangfengtongsheng Powder Tablets 210 Capsules
【Original name in Japanese】
He Hanjian (わかんせん) New ロート Fangfengtongsheng San (ぼうふうつうしょうさん) Tablets ZII 210 Tablets ロート-made Chinese herbal medicine for obesity and obesity 【Product introduction】
"New Rohto Bofutsushosan Tablets ZII" is taken twice a day to increase the burning of growth ring fat around the abdomen and remove excess fat, making it less prone to aging with age.
Moreover, in order to fully exert the effect of improving obesity, we also pay special attention to the method of extracting the components. 4167mg of active ingredients carefully extracted from 18 kinds of crude drugs are decomposed from the inside to burn fat and are effective against obesity.
Take the following amount twice daily with water or hot water before or between meals.
Adults (15 years and over)...5 tablets at a time, under 15 years old...do not take strictly adhere to usage/dose.
* Between meals refers to 2 to 3 hours after a meal.
【Raw materials and ingredients】
Bofutsushosan extract (5/6 amount) 4167 mg 10 tablets (Platinum 1.67g, Atractylodes 1.67g, Licorice 1.67g, Wuzi 1.67g, Gypsum 1.67g, King 1.25g, Peony 1.0g, Fairy 1.0g, Peppermint 1.0 g, 1.0g of Siler, 1.0g of Maou, 0.33g of gypsum, 2.5g of Nepeta and 1.25g of Forsythia).
Additives include magnesium aluminum metasilicate, potato starch, CMC-Ca, and magnesium stearate.
* Since this product uses natural product (herbal) extracts, the color of the tablet may vary slightly.
■■ Consult ■■
1. The following persons should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before taking this product.
(1) A person receiving medical treatment
(2) Pregnant women or persons who are believed to be pregnant
(3) Physically weak (physically weak, physically weak)
(4) People with weak gastrointestinal tract and easy diarrhea
(5) People with obvious tendency to sweat
(7) Those who have experienced rash, redness, itching, etc. due to drugs, etc.
(8) People with the following symptoms: swelling, difficulty urinating
(9) Those with the following diagnoses: hypertension, heart disease, kidney disease, hypothyroidism
2. If you have any of the following symptoms after taking this medicine, you may experience side effects, please stop taking this medicine immediately and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered dealer with this box.
Related areas: Symptoms Skin: Rash/redness, itching Digestive system: Nausea/vomiting, loss of appetite, upset stomach, bloating, diarrhea with severe abdominal pain, abdominal pain Mental nervous system: Dizziness Others: Sweating, palpitations, swelling, headache In rare cases, the following serious symptoms may occur. In this case, see a doctor immediately.
Symptom name: Symptoms Interstitial pneumonia: shortness of breath, shortness of breath, cough, fever, etc. appear suddenly or persist when climbing stairs or exerting a little effort.
Pseudoaldosteronism, myopathy: In addition to turbidity, numbness, tightness, and stiffness of the limbs, weakness and muscle aches also appear, which gradually increase.
Liver dysfunction: fever, itching, rash, jaundice (yellowing of the skin, whites of the eyes), brown urine, general malaise, loss of appetite, etc.
Mesenteric vein sclerosis: repeated abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, abdominal distension, etc. after long-term administration.
3. After taking this medicine, the following symptoms may occur. If the symptoms persist or worsen, please stop taking this medicine and take this outer box to your doctor, pharmacist or registered dealer for consultation.
4. If symptoms do not improve after taking it for about 1 month (for example, constipation for about 1 week), please stop taking it and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this box.
5. For long-term continuous use, please consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor. ■ Storage and Handling Precautions
1. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of the reach of children.
3. Do not replace with other containers. (causing misuse or quality change)
4. Do not touch with wet hands, because moisture may affect the quality, such as discoloration.
5. Do not take products beyond the expiration date. Even within the expiration date, please use as soon as possible after opening.
6. After opening, the filling in the bottle may contain moisture, so please discard it. (The filler is to prevent damage to the tablet during shipping)
【Classification of Medicines】
Class 2 medicinal products [manufacturer]
※Japanese products are frequently updated. If you receive a product that does not match the detailed picture, please refer to the actual product you received. In addition, after cross-border long-distance transportation, the outer packaging of the product may appear indentation, micro-damage, seal (if any) detachment, and the date of printing may be worn due to scratches and collisions, but it usually does not affect the quality of the product.