【Designated Class 2 Medicines】 Prisa Bleeding Pain Relief Ointment 15g
プリザエース ointment 15g
Precautions for use Prohibited matters (If you do not pay attention, the current symptoms will worsen, and side effects and accidents are prone to occur.)
1. The following people should not use those who have pus in the infected area.
2. Please do not use it for a long time
1. The following persons, please consult your doctor or pharmacist before use (1) Those who have been treated by a doctor (2) Those who have allergies in themselves or their family members (3) Those who have allergic reactions due to drugs
2. In the following cases, stop use immediately and consult your doctor or pharmacist for instructions.
(1) If the following symptoms appear after use: Rash / redness, itching, swelling, other irritation, suppuration (2) If the symptoms persist for 10 days without improvement.
Efficacy/Effect Relieves and disinfects pain, swelling, bleeding and itching of anal fissures and hemorrhoids
Usage/Dosage Take an appropriate amount and apply to the anus 1-3 times a day.
[How to punch holes in the tube]
Turn the cap upside down and press the protrusion firmly onto the tip of the tube.
● Before use, take a bath or wash the affected area with warm water. Use in the morning after a bowel movement and at night before going to bed for better results.
(1) Please strictly abide by the prescribed usage and dosage.
(2) When used for children, please use it under the guidance and supervision of a guardian.
(3) For use only on the anus.
Ingredient/Quantity in 100g Quantity of Ingredient Hydrocortisone Acetate 0.5g Prevents bleeding and swelling of the affected area.
Tetrahydrofuran hydrochloride salt solution 0.05g
Tocopherol acetate 3g strengthens blood vessels and prevents bleeding.
Lidocaine 3g relieves pain and itching in the affected area.
Chlorpheniramine maleate 0.2g relieves itching in the affected area.
Menthol 0.2g Allantoin 1g Wound healing.
Chlorhexidine Hydrochloride 0.25g Prevent bacterial infection and prevent wound deterioration.
Additives: BHT, Dimethylpolysiloxane, Carboxyvinyl Polymer, Dextrin Palmitate, Synthetic Squalane, Medium Chain Fatty Acid Triglycerides, Petrolatum
Storage and Handling Precautions (1) Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
(2) Please keep it out of the reach of children.
(3) Do not put it in another container. (This may lead to misuse or altered quality).
(4) Do not use the product after the expiration date. Please use it as soon as possible after opening, even within the expiration date. (maintain quality)
Treatment points ● After defecation, be sure to take a bath or wash the anus with warm water to keep the anus clean. Also, bathing improves blood circulation in the affected area, so be sure to bathe every day.
● Try to avoid constipation or diarrhea. Especially in the case of constipation, you should eat more boiled vegetables, seaweed, fruits, etc. to improve bowel movements.
●If you take a lot of alcohol and stimulants (mustard, wasabi, etc.), the symptoms may worsen, so please avoid them as much as possible.
●If you stay in the same position for a long time (such as sitting down), the anus will become congested and symptoms will worsen, so do some exercise or walk to move your body.
※Japanese products are frequently updated. If you receive a product that does not match the detailed picture, please refer to the actual product you received. In addition, after cross-border long-distance transportation, the outer packaging of the product may appear indentation, micro-damage, seal (if any) detachment, and the date of printing may be worn due to scratches and collisions, but it usually does not affect the quality of the product.