[Third-class pharmaceutical products] Xiaobaitu Pharmaceutical Hythiol C Plus 2 Spot Removal Pills 270 Tablets
Hythiol C Plus 2 is an effective remedy against age spots, tiredness and tiredness.
The active ingredient L-cysteine normalizes turnover (skin metabolism) and eliminates excess melanin, which is the cause of age spots. In addition, in cooperation with vitamin C, it inhibits the production of excess melanin, making the melanin deposited on the skin colorless.
In addition, L-cysteine helps enzymes that convert nutrients into energy, smoothing energy production and eliminating spots, tiredness and tiredness.
Suitable for the following sedation relief
- Pigmentation such as age spots, freckles, sunburn, etc. Hangover, tiredness Pimples, eczema, hives, rashes,
Take 3 times a day with water or lukewarm water
Adult (15 years and older): 2 tablets
7-14 years: 1 tablet
Under 7 years old: do not take
<Precautions for usage/dosage>
(1) Please strictly follow the usage/dose...
(2) It can be taken before and after meals.
(3) If you take it to children, please take it under the guidance and supervision of parents.
【Raw materials and ingredients】
6 tablets (daily dose for adults)
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)・・・
Calcium pantothenate 500mg・・・24mg
Additives: silica, cellulose, calcium lactate, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, polyethylene glycol, D-mannitol, dimethylpolysiloxane, silica, calcium stearate , talc, titanium oxide, corn starch, tartaric acid, polyvinyl alcohol/acrylic acid/methyl methacrylate copolymer
Use consultation points
- You may experience side effects if you experience any of the following symptoms after taking this medicine. Stop taking this medicine immediately and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered dealer with this leaflet.
Related Sites: Symptoms
Digestive system: nausea/vomiting, abdominal pain
- The following symptoms may occur after taking this medicine. If these symptoms persist or worsen, stop taking this medicine and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered dealer.
- If symptoms do not improve after taking it for a while, stop taking it and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered dealer with this leaflet.
- Storage and Handling Precautions
(1) Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
(2) Keep it out of the reach of children.
(3) Do not replace with other containers. (May cause misuse or deterioration.)
(4) Do not take products beyond the expiration date.
【Classification of Medicines】
Class 3 medicinal products
※Japanese products are frequently updated. If you receive a product that does not match the detailed picture, please refer to the actual product you received. In addition, after cross-border long-distance transportation, the outer packaging of the product may appear indentation, micro-damage, seal (if any) detachment, and the date of printing may be worn due to scratches and collisions, but it usually does not affect the quality of the product.