[Class 2 medicinal products] Taisho Pharmaceutical Kampo Gastrointestinal Fine Granules (20 sachets/48 sachets)
【Class 2 medicinal herbs】Taisho Kampo Gastrointestinal herbs
◆Taizheng Traditional Chinese Medicine Gastrointestinal Medicine is suitable for people who have gastrointestinal weakness due to the symbiosis of Anshan and Shah medicine, and who have gastrointestinal discomfort due to irregular eating habits or summer heat fatigue or loss of appetite.
◆It can improve gastrointestinal symptoms such as upset stomach and loss of appetite for those who want to enjoy a delicious diet and improve stomach discomfort.
◆Fine granular, with good aroma and flavor.
Take the following dosage with water or lukewarm water before or between meals.
15 years and older: 1 sachet at a time, 3 times a day
5-14 years old: 1/2 sachet once, 3 times a day
Under 5 years old: do not take
(1) Please strictly abide by the prescribed usage and dosage.
(2) When taking it for children, please take it under the guidance and supervision of parents.
Between meals refers to between 2-3 hours after a meal
Anchusan (mixed powder of the following APIs) 700mg
Keihi (cinnamon bark)・・・ 200mg
Engosaku (Yanhusuo)・・・ 150mg
Volleyball (Oyster)・・・ 150mg
Fennel (Akane)・・・ 75mg
Sukusha (shrinking sand)・・・ 50mg
Licorice (licorice)・・・ 50mg
Ryokyo (Hotel)・・・ 25mg
kudrug dregs extract powder (dry extract powder of the following APIs) 140mg
Peony (Peony)・・・ 280mg
Licorice (licorice)・・・ 280mg
1. The following persons, please consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before taking the person who is being treated by a doctor.
2. If you experience any of the following symptoms after taking this medicine, you may have side effects, stop taking this medicine immediately and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor of this booklet.
Skin: Rash/redness, itching In rare cases, the following serious symptoms may occur. In this case, see a doctor immediately.
Liver insufficiency: Fever, itching, rash, jaundice (yellowing of the skin, white eyes), brown urine, general fatigue, loss of appetite, etc. may occur.
3. If symptoms do not improve after taking the medicine for about 1 month, stop taking the medicine and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered dealer.
【Caution for storage】
(1) Store in a cool and dry place, avoid direct sunlight.
(2) Please keep it out of the reach of children.
(3) Do not put it in another container. (this may lead to abuse or change the quality)
(4) When one pack is taken several times, please fold the bag mouth and store it, and take it as soon as possible within 2 days.
(5) Do not take the product after the expiration date
|Manufacturer Taisho Seisakusho Co., Ltd.|
| Taisho Kampo Gastrointestinal 薬は, Anzhong San and Peony Glycyrrhizae Soup の group み合わせにより, ふだんから gastrointestinal weakness, irregular food life, summer バテなどで suitable gastrointestinal disorder, appetite がなない, Desu.|
Eating things can improve gastrointestinal symptoms such as unpleasantness, loss of appetite, etc.
Fragrant and flavorful particles.
The expiration date of medicinal products
Medical products are not limited to no limit, and the expiration date is more than 1 year. Within 1 year, the expiry date of the product is listed.
Note on use
■Talk about すること
1. The second person is the doctor before taking the medicine, and the doctor of medicine and medicine is the person who logs in to the dealer to talk to the doctor's treatment.
2. After taking it, the symptoms of the second time, the possibility of side effects, the possibility of side effects, the discontinuation of taking it directly, the instruction sheet, the doctor, the doctor, the doctor, and the seller.
Skin: rash, redness, and symptoms of severe symptoms.その occasion は Straight ち に Physician's diagnosis and treatment
[Name of symptom: symptom]
Liver dysfunction: fever, rash, jaundice (yellow skin and eyes), brown urine, whole body のだるさ, loss of appetite, etc.
3.1 Monthly use, symptoms, symptoms, occasions, use, discontinuation, instructions, physicians, and physicians, and registered dealers. Talk to the dealer.
Stomach のもたれ, stomach discomfort, gastritis, stomach pain, げっぷ, loss of appetite, abdominal distention, chest つかえ, chest やけ, hyperacidity, abdominal pain, はきけ (むかつき, heartbreak)
The amount of time, before eating, and between meals, water and soup, take it.
[Year: 1 dose: the number of times to be taken]
Above 15: 1 pack: 3 times a day
5~14 days: 1/2 pack: 3 times a day
5. Precautions: Taking precautions related to usage and usage (1) Decide on usage and dosage.
(2) When a small child takes the occasion, the guardian's guidance and supervision will take it.
1 sachet (1.2g) contains 700mg of Anchuan powder (200mg of ケイヒ, 150mg of エンゴサク・ボレイ, 75mg of ウイキョウ75mg, 50mg each of シュクシャ・カンゾウ, 25mg of リョウキョウ)
Peony licorice soup エキス powder 140mg (280mg each for シャクヤク・カンゾウ)
Additives Anhydrous acid, バレイショデンプン, lactose, セルロース, ヒドロキシプロピルセルロース, タルク
Keep it safe
(1) Keep it in the place of direct sunlight.
(3) His container is れかえないでください. (The reason for misuse is になったりQuality が変わることがあります)
(4) 1 sachet should be taken in the occasion of taking it, and the mouth of the sachet should be folded and returned for storage, and it should be taken within 2 days.
(5) After the expiration date is over, the product should be taken and taken.