Merries Miao Er Shu Flushable Toilet Wipes
This is a baby wipe that can be flushed down the toilet.
Cleans poo cleanly without needing multiple wipes.
Formulated with natural moisturizing ingredients (Witch Hazel leaf extract) to moisturize the skin.
It can be flushed down the toilet and is also convenient for toilet training - after the baby goes to the toilet, wipe it and throw it directly into the toilet.
● Weak acid, alcohol free, fragrance free ● Can be used on hands and body ● Allergy tested (not all people are allergic)
● Pull it straight up for easy extraction.
● Soluble in water like toilet paper (complies with Japanese Industrial Standard JIS P4501)
To avoid clogging the toilet, be sure to flush one or two times with "big" water.
● Each size is 140mm×200mm
Water, DPG, Calcium Chloride, BG, Laures-9, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Witch Hazel Leaf Extract
● Do not use on abnormal areas such as wounds, swelling or eczema.
● Please check your skin carefully for any abnormality before use. If it is not suitable for your skin, or if there are abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itching, irritation, depigmentation (leukoplakia, etc.) and darkening of the skin during use, or similar abnormalities due to sunlight exposure, please stop using. Consult a dermatologist. Symptoms may worsen with continued use.
● Be careful of accidental ingestion.
● Keep out of reach of children.
● Do not use on the eyes and around the eyes.
● To avoid clogged toilets, be sure to flush a wipe or two with “lots of” water.
● Do not wipe furniture or floors or sheets, etc., and do not leave it unattended.
● Do not use on metal. It will cause rust.
● Close the seal properly after use to prevent the paper from drying out.
● Do not store in a sunny or high temperature place.
● Do not heat the wipes, as the paper can easily tear when heated.
※Japanese products are frequently updated. If you receive a product that does not match the detailed picture, please refer to the actual product you received. In addition, after cross-border long-distance transportation, the outer packaging of the product may appear indentation, micro-damage, seal (if any) detachment, and wear of the date of printing due to scratches and collisions, but usually does not affect the quality of the product.