COVERMARK Perfecting Mascara. Shipping time takes two weeks
When out of stock, it will take about ten working days to adjust the goods. Please understand before placing an order.
Brush out thick, long, curled eyelashes, long-lasting anti-sebum and anti-sweat brush, the roots are clearly defined, and the curvature naturally rises upwards.
Forms a natural and beautiful arc, making your eyes bright and clear.
【feature of product】
1. The exclusive non-fading, non-shape formula can maintain the desired curling degree for a long time, and give the eyes a bright and three-dimensional feeling.
2. No agglomeration, no need for setting liquid, as long as repeated brushing, you can brush out the desired length, density and curling degree, and will not deform and discolor.
3. The exclusive film formula is like putting a layer of film on the eyelashes, so it will not smudge in the event of tears, sweat and grease (including waterproof formula).
4. Although it is long-lasting, it is easy to remove makeup, and it can be easily removed with crystal clear makeup remover.
1. Rotate the brush head from side to side several times in the bottle, so that the brush head can be fully coated with the mascara.
*If the brush head is stained with excess mascara, just scrape it off the bottle mouth gently.
2. When applying mascara, start from the root of the eyelashes and lift the eyelashes upward, and brush the mascara back and forth.
3. If you need to brush out thick mascara, repeat the above method.
4. When brushing the lower eyelashes, look up at the eyes, hold the brush upright, and apply the mascara back and forth.
5. When applying eyelashes, the mirror is placed below, and it will be easier to apply mascara if you look down.
6. When the mascara accidentally touches the skin, after the mascara is dry, gently remove it with a cotton swab.
※Japanese products are frequently updated. If you receive a product that does not match the detailed picture, please refer to the actual product you received. In addition, after cross-border long-distance transportation, the outer packaging of the product may appear indentation, micro-damage, seal (if any) detachment, and wear of the date of printing due to scratches and collisions, but usually does not affect the quality of the product.