&be liquid eyebrow pencil dark brown
A 2-in-1 brow pencil that easily achieves the ideal ombré brow with a delicate tinting liquid and soft wax powder. Resists sweat, sebum and water to keep brows beautiful all day long.
Neutral brown with dark tones. Works well on black to dark hair colors.
Soft, durable wax powder.
Wax ingredients adhere to the skin moisturizingly and impart durability, while powder ingredients impart muted color and a natural finish. Create a three-dimensional effect by layering wax powder on the liquid to complete the beautiful eyebrows with a sense of layering.
Never fail with special brushes and nibs
Liquid brushes are flat brushes that can be painted thick or thin. Feel free to draw delicate lines or broad strokes at the end of your brows to fill in missing brows.
The tapered tip of the wax powder allows for writing while noticing the flow of hair on your brows. Apply wax powder to the contours outlined with liquid to create beautiful brows.
【Instructions for use】
- Use a tissue to remove oil and powder from your brows, ready to paint on your skin.
- Line out the missing brows and ends with a liquid brow pencil to outline the entire brow.
- Lightly apply wax powder.
- Starting from the thinner part of the eyebrows, move the tip of the pen to draw the eyebrows so that the shape of the left and right eyebrows is symmetrical.
- If eyebrows are missing, add liquid one by one with the liquid.
- If the powder of eye shadow or foundation adheres to the tip of the brush and the color does not come off easily, please wipe it off with a tissue etc. before use to keep it clean.
※Japanese products are frequently updated. If you receive a product that does not match the detailed picture, please refer to the actual product you received. In addition, after cross-border long-distance transportation, the outer packaging of the product may be indented, slightly damaged, the seal (if any) is detached, and the date of printing may be worn due to scratches and collisions, but it usually does not affect the quality of the product.