【Class 3 medicines】ZERIA Liver and Stomach Health Pills 180 Tablets
【Third category of medicinal products】ヘパリーゼプラスⅡ 180 tablets
Medicines containing liver hydrolysate, which are easily digested and absorbed high-quality natural liver after decomposition.
When you are tired due to many social and overtime opportunities, or when your gastrointestinal condition is not good, you can take Liver Hydrolysate and Inositol to boost metabolism, and vitamins B2 and E as nutritional supplements.
This is a reddish-brown sugar-coated tablet.
【Ingredients Daily dose】(6 tablets)
・Liver hydrolyzate 600 mg
・Inositol 100mg ・Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 12mg ・Vitamin E acetate 10mg additive ・D-mannitol, calcium silicate, calcium carboxymethylcellulose, magnesium stearate, acacia powder, crystal Cellulose, Refined Sucrose, Hypromellose, Pullulan, Calcium Sulfate, Yellow Iron Trioxide, Iron Trioxide, Red No. 3, Blue No. 1, Carnauba Wax
Tonic and nourishing, gastrointestinal diseases, nutritional disorders, post-illness, physical fatigue, febrile diseases, nutritional supplements during pregnancy and lactation, and weak constitution.
・Age: Adults (over 15 years old) 1 dose, 3 tablets, 2 times a day ・ Do not take under 15 years old
Urine may turn yellow while taking this medication, but don't worry, this is due to the vitamin B2 content.
1. If symptoms such as rash appear after taking the medicine, please stop taking the medicine immediately and consult a doctor
2. If symptoms do not improve after taking the medicine for a period of time, stop taking the medicine and consult a doctor
(1) Store in a cool and dry place, avoid direct sunlight.
(2) Do not store at high temperature (this may cause the tablet to crack or discolor).
(3) Please keep it out of the reach of children.
(4) Do not put it in other containers (it may cause misuse or change the quality).
(5) Since this product is a sugar-coated tablet, if there is water on the tablet, the sugar coating on the surface may partially melt, resulting in discoloration or unevenness, so do not handle it with wet hands.
Also, you may experience an unpleasant odor of liver hydrolysate when opened.
(6) Do not take the product after the expiration date.
(1) Please follow the prescribed usage and dosage.
(2) You can take it before or after meals.
(3) How to remove the tablet.
Press firmly with your fingertips on the raised part of the PTP paper containing the tablet to break the aluminum foil on the back, take it out and drink it (it may cause an accident if swallowed by mistake, such as sticking to the mucous membrane of the esophagus).
※Japanese products are frequently updated. If you receive a product that does not match the detailed picture, please refer to the actual product you received. In addition, after cross-border long-distance transportation, the outer packaging of the product may appear indentation, micro-damage, seal (if any) detachment, and the date of printing may be worn due to scratches and collisions, but it usually does not affect the quality of the product.