POPOS Multivitamin Supplement Tablets 240 Tablets
HO HO ビ タ ミ ン ポ ポ ン S 240 Tablets Vitamins
Product Information Product Description Precautions for vitamin balance and mineral supplementation Please consult
1) People who are being treated by a doctor
2) Pregnant women within 3 months of pregnancy, women who are considered pregnant or who wish to become pregnant ◆ In the following cases, stop the drug and consult a doctor or pharmacist.
1) Rash/redness/itching, nausea/vomiting/stomach discomfort after taking the medicine
2) Symptoms do not improve even after taking it for 1 month ◆ Menstruation may be earlier than planned, or menstrual flow may increase slightly. If bleeding persists for a long time, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
◆The following symptoms may occur: If symptoms persist or worsen, stop the drug and consult a doctor or pharmacist.
1) Physical fatigue, post-illness, gastrointestinal diseases, nutritional disorders, febrile weight loss diseases, nutritional supplements during pregnancy and lactation
2) Nourishing and nourishing
3) Weak constitution ◆For children
1) Nutritional supplements during childhood growth, unbalanced diet, etc., nutritional supplements during and after illness, gastrointestinal diseases, nutritional disorders, febrile wasting disease, etc.
2) Nourishing and nourishing
3) Dosage for weak constitution Adults (over 15 years old): 1-2 tablets per day, Children (6~15 years old): 1 tablet per day under 6 years old, please do not take breakfast or drink water or lukewarm water within 30 minutes after dinner.
Quantity of Ingredient 2 Tablets / Retinol Portion: 2000 Vitamin A Units, Diethylamine Hydrochloride: 10 mg, Riboflavin: 6 mg, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride: 8 mg, Niacinamide: 50 mg, Ascorbic Acid: 150 mg, Cholesterol: 200 IU, D-alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate: 15 mg, Anhydrous Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate: 68 mg, Precipitated Calcium Carbonate 300 mg, Magnesium Carbonate: 79 mg Additive Natural Vitamin E, Sorbitan Mono Laurate, gelatin, sucrose, sorbitan fatty acid ester, crystalline cellulose, low-substituted hydroxypropyl cellulose, magnesium stearate, fumaric acid/stearic acid/polyvinyl acetal diethylaminoethyl Ester/Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose 2910 Blend, Copovidone, Tarku, Karnaubarou
Storage and Handling Precautions Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not replace other containers.
The filling in the bottle prevents damage to the tablet during shipping, so make sure to throw it away before use.
If water falls on the tablet, some of the icing on the surface may dissolve and spots may appear, so do not drip or touch with wet hands.
After opening the package, please use it within 6 months from the point of view of quality maintenance.
Do not take products whose use restrictions have passed.
※Japanese products are frequently updated. If you receive a product that does not match the detailed picture, please refer to the actual product you received. In addition, after cross-border long-distance transportation, the outer packaging of the product may appear indentation, micro-damage, seal (if any) detachment, and the date of printing may be worn due to scratches and collisions, but it usually does not affect the quality of the product.