【Third Class Drugs】Kobayashi Pharmaceutical Aloe Gamiya Ointment 50g
Mamiya Aroyo Ointment 50g
This product is an oil-based ointment containing aloe vera. Aloe vera ingredients soothe rough and damaged skin problems (chilblains, cracks, fissures, etc.) and accelerate healing. Contains 90 grams. Medicines.
(in 100 grams)
Aloe Vera Powder 0.5g
Aloe Vera Leaf Powder 2.0g
Contains petrolatum, lanolin, olive oil, cornstarch and flavoring as additives
1. The following people should consult a doctor or pharmacist before use (1) Those who have allergic symptoms in themselves or their family members (2) Those who have allergic reactions due to drugs (3) Skin ulcers
2. In the following cases, stop use immediately and consult your doctor or pharmacist for this document.
Discontinue use when symptoms such as rash, redness, itching, etc. appear after use
【Country of Origin】
Cracks, fissures, cuts, frostbites, bruises, etc.
Take an appropriate amount on the affected area (For cracks, frostbites and bruises, apply directly to the affected area. For burns, cuts, blemishes and bruises, apply an appropriate amount on a clean gauze and spread.)
【Precautions for use】
(1) When using in children, please use it under the guidance and supervision of parents.
(2) Be careful not to let it get into your eyes, if it gets into your eyes, please wash it with water or lukewarm water immediately, if the symptoms are serious, please consult an ophthalmologist.
(3) For external use only
(1) Store in a cool and dry place, avoid direct sunlight.
(2) Keep out of reach of children (3) Do not put it in other containers (causing abuse or quality change)
●The shade of the ointment may vary slightly depending on when the aloe vera was harvested and manufactured, but it will not affect the efficacy.
※Japanese products are frequently updated. If you receive a product that does not match the detailed picture, please refer to the actual product you received. In addition, after cross-border long-distance transportation, the outer packaging of the product may appear indentation, micro-damage, seal (if any) detachment, and the date of printing may be worn due to scratches and collisions, but it usually does not affect the quality of the product.