[Third-class medicine] Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. A Pain Relief Plaster, 13 cm x 7.2 cm, 12 sheets
サロンパスAe 12 pieces
●Product introduction ●With 3.5% indomethacin, it has excellent analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects.
●Soft material makes it easy to stick and prevents rashes.
●Small size that is easy to attach to stiff shoulders (shoulders, bottom of neck, around shoulder base).
●It has a light smell, so you don't have to worry about using it.
●Precautions for use■■Prohibitions■■(If you do not pay attention, the current symptoms will worsen, and side effects are more likely to occur.)
1. The following people should not use it.
(1) People who have allergic symptoms due to this drug or the ingredients of this drug.
(2) People with asthma.
2. Do not use on the following parts.
(1) Around the eyes, mucous membranes, etc. (2) Eczema, rash, wound.
(3) Affected areas such as feet, ringworm, etc. or suppuration.
3. Do not use it for more than 2 weeks in a row.
1. The following persons, please consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before use.
(1) A person who is being treated by a doctor.
(2) Pregnant women or women who are considered pregnant.
(3) People who have allergic reactions caused by drugs.
2. Side effects may occur if the following symptoms occur after use: Stop using the product immediately and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor using this instruction leaflet.
[Related parts]: [Symptoms]
Skin: Rash/redness, swelling, itching, tingling, heat, dryness, rash
3. If symptoms do not improve after 5 to 6 days of use, discontinue use, use this leaflet and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor.
Effects Shoulder pain, low back pain, arthralgia, muscle pain, tendinitis (hand/wrist pain), elbow pain (tennis elbow, etc.), bruises, sprains related to stiff shoulders
●Usage/Dose Peel off the plastic film on the surface and stick it to the affected area several times a day.
<Notes on usage/dosage>
(1) When using it by children, please use it under the guidance and supervision of a guardian.
(2) For those with weak skin, stick a small piece of 1 to 2 cm2 on the fragile skin on the inside of the arm for more than half a day before use, and make sure there is no rash/redness, itching and other symptoms .
(3) Clean the affected skin before applying.
(4) If your skin is very sensitive, do not continue to use it in the same place.
Quantity of ingredients in 100 g of gypsum Subdivision Methyl salicylate 6.29 g
Tocopherol acetate 2g
(1 sheet 4.2cm x 6.5cm, 6cm x 9cm, 7.2cm x 13cm)
Additives Acrylic starch, fragrance, zinc oxide, titanium oxide, hydrogenated rosin glycerides, raw rubber, silicon dioxide, dibutylhydroxytoluene (BHT), polyisobutylene, polybutene and one other ingredient
●Storage and handling precautions (1) Store in a cool place and avoid direct sunlight.
(2) Please keep it out of the reach of children.
(3) Do not replace other containers. (This could lead to abuse or altered quality.)
(4) Put the unused portion in the bag, close the opening properly, and store it.
(5) Please do not use the product after the expiration date
※Japanese products are frequently updated. If you receive a product that does not match the detailed picture, please refer to the actual product you received. In addition, after cross-border long-distance transportation, the outer packaging of the product may appear indentation, micro-damage, seal (if any) detachment, and the date of printing may be worn due to scratches and collisions, but it usually does not affect the quality of the product.