[Second-class medicines] BUFFERIN C II antipyretic and analgesic medicine for children 16 tablets (available for 3 years old and above)
Gastrointestinal-friendly antipyretic analgesic for the relief of fever and pain in children 3 to 15 years old.
- Acetaminophen provides quick relief from sudden fever and pain in children.
- Fruit-flavored and small lozenges that are easy for children to swallow.
(1) Relieving severe cold/fever
(2) Toothache, pain after tooth extraction, headache, abrasion pain, sore throat, ear pain and joint pain, neuralgia, back pain,
Muscle pain, stiff neck pain, fracture pain, sprain pain, menstrual pain (menstrual pain) and external pain
Avoid using on an empty stomach, take more than four hours each time, take with warm water
11~15 years old, 6 tablets each time, 3 times a day
7~11 years old, 4 tablets each time, 3 times a day
3~7 years old, 3 tablets each time, 3 times a day
Do not use under 3 years old
【Raw materials and ingredients】
One tablet contains
Additives: D-Mannitol, Cellulose, CMC, Sodium Saccharin, Saccharin, Contains Gelatin, Yellow No. 5, Magnesium Stearate and Fragrance.
■■ Do not use ■■
This medication is intended for use in children, but it is still subject to the general precautions for antipyretic analgesics.
(If not followed, current symptoms may worsen and side effects/accidents are prone.)
- The following people should not use
(1) People who have allergic symptoms due to this drug or its ingredients...
(2) People who develop asthma after taking this medicine or other antipyretic analgesics or cold medicines.
2. Do not take the following medicines during taking this product, other antipyretic analgesics, cold medicines, sedatives
3. Do not drink alcohol before and after taking it
4. Do not take it continuously for a long time
1. The following people should consult a doctor, dentist, pharmacist before taking it
(1) A person who is being treated by a doctor or dentist.
(2) A pregnant woman or a person believed to be pregnant.
(3) The elderly.
(4) Those who have had allergic reactions to drugs.
(5) Those who received the following diagnosis.
Heart disease, kidney disease, liver disease, gastroduodenal ulcer
2. After taking it, the following symptoms may occur and side effects may occur. Stop taking it immediately. The doctor has this certificate, and the pharmacist
Digestive system: nausea/vomiting, loss of appetite
Psycho-Nervous System: Dizziness
Other: Excessive hypothermia in
In rare cases, the following serious symptoms may occur. In this case, see a doctor immediately.
Symptoms immediately after shock (anaphylaxis) ..., skin itching, hives,
Hoarseness, sneezing, itchy throat, difficulty breathing, palpitations, turbidity and other interruptions in consciousness.
Mucocutaneous ocular syndrome (Stevens-Johnson syndrome), toxic epidermal necrolysis, acute generalized exanthematous pustules...high fever, rheumatism, eye ulcers, lip ulcers, sore throat, extensive skin lesions red, rash, small rash red
It is the rash (small pustules) that comes out, the general malaise, or the persistent lack of appetite, etc., and the condition deteriorates rapidly.
Liver dysfunction: Fever, itching, rash, jaundice (yellowing of the skin, whites of the eyes), brown urine, general malaise, loss of appetite, etc. may occur.
Kidney disease: Fever, rash, decreased urine output, swelling all over the body, dullness all over the body, arthralgia (joint pain), diarrhea, etc.
Interstitial pneumonia: wheezing, dyspnea, cough, fever, etc. were observed when climbing stairs or exerting a little effort, which appeared suddenly or persisted.
Asthma when wheezing...breathing, sounds and whistling, choking etc.
3. If symptoms do not improve after taking 5 to 6 times, please stop taking and consult a doctor, dentist, or pharmacist with the instructions of the medicine
- Storage and Handling Precautions
(1) Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
(2) Keep it out of the reach of children.
(3) Do not replace with other containers. (May cause misuse or deterioration.)
(4) Do not take products beyond the expiration date.
【Classification of Medicines】
Class 2 medicinal products
※Japanese products are frequently updated. If you receive a product that does not match the detailed picture, please refer to the actual product you received. In addition, after cross-border long-distance transportation, the outer packaging of the product may appear indentation, micro-damage, seal (if any) detachment, and the date of printing may be worn due to scratches and collisions, but it usually does not affect the quality of the product.