【Designated Class 2 Drugs】 Sato Pharmaceutical Ringl Quick-acting Liquid Capsule Pain Relief 36 Capsules
Headache, physical pain, toothache and other pain relief, fever.
When symptoms appear, avoid fasting and take the following dosage. Allow at least 4 hours between doses.
Adults (over 15 years old)・・・1 capsule at a time・・・Up to 3 times
Under 15...Do not take
[Ingredient content] Ibuprofen in 1 capsule: 150mg: It is effective for analgesia such as headache, menstrual pain and toothache, and can relieve fever
additive: Polysorbate 80, Potassium Hydroxide, Gelatin, Saccharified Gelatin, Corn Starch Derived Sugar Alcohol and Saffron
(1) Please strictly abide by the prescribed usage and dosage.
(2) How to remove the capsule. Press firmly with your fingertips on the protrusions of the PTP paper containing the capsules to break the aluminum foil on the back, take it out and drink it. (If swallowed, it may cause an accident, such as sticking to the mucous membrane of the esophagus.)
1. The following people should not take it
(1) People with allergic symptoms due to this medicine or its ingredients.
(2) People who develop asthma after taking this medicine or other antipyretic analgesics or cold medicines.
(3) Children under the age of 15.
(4) Pregnant women within 12 weeks before the expected date of delivery.
2. Do not take the following drugs while taking this product
Other antipyretic analgesics, cold medicines, sedatives
3. Do not use for a long time
4. Do not drink alcohol before or after taking it.
1. The following people, please consult your doctor, dentist, pharmacist before taking
(1) Those who are treated by a doctor or dentist.
(2) A pregnant woman or a person believed to be pregnant.
(3) People who are breastfeeding.
(4) The elderly.
(5) Those who have had allergic symptoms due to drugs.
(6) Those who received the following diagnosis.
Heart disease, kidney disease, liver disease, systemic lupus erythematosus, mixed connective tissue disease
(7) Those who suffer from the following diseases.
Gastric/duodenal ulcer, ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease
2. After taking the medicine, please stop taking the medicine immediately because the following symptoms may appear and there may be side effects, the doctor has this document, the pharmacist
Skin: Rash/redness, itching, bruising
Digestive System: Nausea/vomiting, loss of appetite, upset stomach, stomach pain, stomatitis, chest burns, upset stomach, gastrointestinal bleeding, abdominal pain, diarrhea, bloody stools
Mental nervous system・・・Dizziness
Respiratory organs・・・shortness of breath
When the body temperature is low, the internal bleeding is
In rare cases, the following serious symptoms may occur. In this case, see a doctor immediately.
Symptom name・・・ Symptom
Shock (allergic reaction) ・ ・ ・ Itchy skin, hives, weak voice, sneezing, itchy throat, choking, palpitations, confusion, etc. appear immediately after taking the medicine.
Mucocutaneous ocular syndrome (Stevens-Johnson syndrome), toxic epidermal necrolysis: high fever, red eyes, sore eyes, sore lips, sore throat, widespread rash/skin redness, etc. It will deteriorate rapidly.
Liver dysfunction: Fever, itching, rash, jaundice (yellowing of the skin, whites of the eyes), brown urine, general malaise, loss of appetite, etc. may occur.
Kidney disease: Fever, rash, decreased urine output, swelling all over the body, dullness all over the body, arthralgia (joint pain), diarrhea, etc. may occur.
Aseptic meningitis: Severe headache, fever, nausea/vomiting, etc., with streaks of tight neck. (Such symptoms are frequently reported, especially in people treated for systemic lupus erythematosus or mixed connective tissue disease.)
Aplastic anemia: cyan bruises, nosebleeds, bleeding gums, fever, pale skin and mucous membranes, fatigue, palpitations, shortness of breath, discomfort, hematuria, etc.
Agranulocytosis: sudden high fever, chills, sore throat, etc.
3. 3. The following symptoms may occur after taking this medicine. If these symptoms persist or worsen, stop taking this medicine and consult your doctor, pharmacist with this document
4.5 If symptoms do not improve after taking 5 to 6 times, stop taking and consult your doctor, dentist, pharmacist using this document
【Caution for storage】
(1) Store in a cool and dry place, avoid direct sunlight.
(2) Please keep it out of the reach of children.
(3) Do not replace other containers. (This could lead to abuse or altered quality.)
(4) Do not take the product after the expiration date.
※Japanese products are frequently updated. If you receive a product that does not match the detailed picture, please refer to the actual product you received. In addition, after cross-border long-distance transportation, the outer packaging of the product may appear indentation, micro-damage, seal (if any) detachment, and wear of the date of printing due to scratches and collisions, but usually does not affect the quality of the product.