[Second-class pharmaceuticals] Taisho Pharmaceutical Colac Constipation Medicine 60 Tablets
【Class 2 Healing Products】Constipation Healing Cococ 60 Tablets
Features For those who suffer from constipation frequently ◆Colac is a laxative, ideal for chronic constipation and addictive constipation.
Bisacodyl stimulates the large intestine directly to stimulate movement and facilitate communication.
Efficacy / Effect Chronic Constipation, Addictive Constipation
Content Ingredients/Ingredient Amount
Bisacodyl 2 Tablets・・・ 10mg
(It directly stimulates the large intestine and enhances reduced bowel movements.)
Additives: sucrose, talc, gum arabic, castor oil, methacrylic acid copolymer S, methacrylic acid copolymer L, corn starch, magnesium stearate, glycerin, titanium dioxide, lactose, red No. 3, carnauba wax, sala shimitsuro, macro goals
Adults take 2 tablets with water or lukewarm water before going to bed or a few hours before an expected bowel movement, without chewing.
●Precautions for use
(If you don't follow it, your current symptoms will get worse and side effects are more likely.)
(1) Do not take the following drugs while taking this medicine Other laxatives (laxatives)
(2) Do not take in large quantities
1. Please consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before taking it by the following persons (1) People who are being treated by a doctor.
(2) Pregnant women or women who are considered pregnant.
(3) People with the following symptoms: severe abdominal pain, nausea/vomiting
2. If any of the following symptoms occur after taking the medicine, there may be side effects, please stop taking the medicine immediately with the instructions and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor.
Related Sites: Digestive Symptoms: Severe abdominal pain, nausea/vomiting
3. After taking the medicine, the following symptoms may occur: If symptoms persist or worsen, stop taking the medicine and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with the instructions for diarrhea
4. If symptoms do not improve after taking the medicine for about 1 week, please stop taking it with the instructions and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor.
●Storage and Handling Precautions ・Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
· Keep this product out of the reach of children.
・Do not replace other containers. (this may lead to abuse or change the quality)
・Do not take the product after the expiration date.
※Japanese products are frequently updated. If you receive a product that does not match the detailed picture, please refer to the actual product you received. In addition, after cross-border long-distance transportation, the outer packaging of the product may appear indentation, micro-damage, seal (if any) detachment, and the date of printing may be worn due to scratches and collisions, but it usually does not affect the quality of the product.