[Second-class pharmaceuticals] Taiko/Traffo Brand Zhenglu Wan Sugar-coated Tablets A 36 Tablets
【Class 2 medicines】Dako Gastrointestinal Medicine A 36 Tablets
Diarrhea due to loose stools, food poisoning, water intoxication, abdominal indigestion
[Usage and Dosage] After meals (preferably within 30 minutes), be sure to take the following dosage with water or hot water for adults (over 15 years old) ・ ・ ・ 4 tablets at a time ・ ・ ・ 3 times a day
11 to 15 years old・・・3 tablets at a time・・・3 times a day
5 to 11 years old・・・ 2 tablets at a time・・・ 3 times a day
Under 5...Do not take
<Precautions for use and dosage>
(1) Make sure to follow the prescribed usage and dosage.
(2) When taking this medicine to children over 5 years old, it should be taken under the guidance and supervision of the guardian, so as to avoid the wrong dose and the medicine stuck in the throat
1. The following people should not take it.
(1) People who have allergic symptoms (rash/redness, itching, swelling, etc.) due to this drug or the ingredients of this drug.
(2) People receiving dialysis treatment
2. Please do not use it for a long time.
1. The following people, please consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before taking this medicine.
(1) Those who are being treated by a doctor (2) Those with fever and diarrhea, those with blood in the stool, those with mucus (3) Pregnant women, women who are thought to be pregnant or breastfeeding (4) The elderly People with allergic symptoms (6) Patients with liver and kidney disease
2. You may have side effects if you experience any of the following symptoms after taking this medicine: Stop taking the medicine immediately and ask your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor for this package insert (interpretative document).
Affected parts ・ ・ ・ Symptoms Skin: rash/redness, itching, swelling Digestive system: nausea/vomiting, constipation, loss of appetite, upset stomach Psychological nervous system...dizziness, headache 3. If symptoms do not improve after a few days of use (5 to 6 days as a guide), stop taking the drug and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registrar using this package insert (prescriptive document)
※Japanese products are frequently updated. If you receive a product that does not match the detailed picture, please refer to the actual product you received. In addition, after cross-border long-distance transportation, the outer packaging of the product may appear indentation, micro-damage, seal (if any) detachment, and wear of the date of printing due to scratches and collisions, but usually does not affect the quality of the product.