Anti-inflammatory and analgesic ointment EX 50g
This product is an analgesic and anti-inflammatory gel containing diclofenac sodium with excellent transdermal absorption.
●Contains menthol for a refreshing feeling.
●A non-stick and fast drying gel.
●It stretches well and can be easily used on frequently moving parts such as elbows, knees and wrists.
Diclofenac sodium in 1 g: 10 mg Menthol: 30 mg Additives: Diisopropyl Adipate, Lactic Acid, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Metabisulfite, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose
Lower back pain, shoulder pain related to shoulder stiffness, joint pain, muscle pain, tendonitis (hand/wrist pain), elbow pain (tennis elbow, etc.), bruises, sprains
【Dosage and usage】
Apply an appropriate amount to the affected area 3 to 4 times a day. However, don't wrap the affected area in plastic wrap or other materials with poor ventilation. Also, do not concomitantly use other topical preparations containing this ingredient.
[Usage and Dosage Precautions]
(1) Please strictly abide by the prescribed usage and dosage.
(2) Only use this drug for external use, not for internal use.
(3) Do not exceed 50 grams per week.
(4) Be careful not to let it get into your eyes. If it gets in your eyes, wash immediately with water or lukewarm water. If symptoms are severe, consult an ophthalmologist.
(5) After applying this agent (after rubbing the gel) with plastic wrap or other materials with poor air permeability, do not cover the affected area.
(6) Please wash your hands after use.
【Precautions for use】
(If you're not careful, current symptoms can get worse and side effects are more likely.)
1. Do not use the following personnel:
(1) People with allergic symptoms due to this drug (2) People with asthma (3) Pregnant women or women who are considered pregnant (4) Children under 15 years old
2. Do not use on the following parts.
(1) Around the eyes, mucous membranes, etc. (2) Areas with weak skin (face, head, armpits, etc.)
(3) Eczema, rash, wound (4) Affected area with athlete's foot, ringworm, etc. or suppuration
3. Do not use other topical analgesics and anti-inflammatory drugs while using this drug.
4. Please do not use it continuously for a long time.
1. The following persons, please consult your doctor or pharmacist or registered distributor before use.
(1) Those who have been treated by a doctor (2) Those who have had an allergic reaction to the drug (3) Those who have received the following new quinolone antibacterial agents
2. In the following cases, please stop using it immediately and consult your doctor or pharmacist for this explanatory document.
(1) When the following symptoms occur during or after use
[Related section: Symptoms]
Skin: Rash/redness, itching, rash, swelling, pain, irritation, heat, rough skin, scaling (dandruff, skin turning red as red), blisters, hyperpigmentation In rare cases, the following serious symptom. In this case, see a doctor immediately.
[symptom name: symptom]
Shock (allergic reaction): itchy skin, hives, weak voice, sneezing, itchy throat, choking, palpitation, confusion, etc. immediately after use.
Contact Dermatitis: Severe rash/redness, swelling, irritation, blistering/sore, etc., intense itching on the rubbed area May occur with skin inflammation, hyperpigmentation and vitiligo, and symptoms such as rash, redness and itching may occur will spread throughout the body. Also, symptoms may appear or worsen in direct sunlight.
Photosensitivity: Rash/redness, intense itching on the rubbed area, swelling, inflammation, severe skin inflammation such as blisters/sores, hyperpigmentation, vitiligo, etc. It may spread throughout the body. Also, symptoms may appear or worsen in direct sunlight.
(2) If symptoms do not improve after about one week of use
※Japanese products are frequently updated. If you receive a product that does not match the detailed picture, please refer to the actual product you received. In addition, after cross-border long-distance transportation, the outer packaging of the product may appear indentation, micro-damage, seal (if any) detachment, and the date of printing may be worn due to scratches and collisions, but it usually does not affect the quality of the product.