【Class 2 medicines】Takeda New Calcium Tablets D3 100 Tablets/Bottle
【Class 2 medicinal products】New カルシチュウD3 100 Tablets
●Contains vitamin D3 and magnesium that promote calcium absorption.
●This product comes in soft chewable tablets that are easy to take and easy to chew. You can use it directly without water.
●It has a refreshing yogurt taste.
・Calcium supplementation in the following situations: Pregnancy/lactation, old age, growth period
・Be sure to chew or dissolve in your mouth before taking it.
Adult (over 15 years old): 2 tablets once a day
7 to 15 years: 1 tablet once a day
Under 7 years: Do not take.
★Precautions on usage and dosage ・Please strictly follow the usage and dosage.
・If you want to use it for children over 7 years old, please use it under the guidance and supervision of parents.
This medicine is available as chewable tablets and contains the following ingredients in 2 tablets.
Precipitated calcium carbonate: 1525 mg (original calcium: 610 mg)
Magnesium Carbonate: 118.4 mg (Magnesium: 30 mg)
Cholecalciferol (vitamin D3): 400 IU
Additives: medium chain fatty acid triglycerides, sorbitan laurate, gelatin, sucrose, talc, glycerol fatty acid esters, D-sorbitol, povidone, magnesium stearate, fragrance, ethyl vanillin , vanillin
1. The following persons should consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before taking this product.
those who are being treated by a doctor
2. If any of the following symptoms occur after taking the medicine, there may be side effects, please stop taking the medicine immediately and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor.
(Related section: Symptoms)
Skin: Rash/redness, itching Digestive System: Nausea/vomiting, abdominal discomfort
3. After taking the medicine, the following symptoms may occur: If symptoms persist or worsen, stop taking the medicine and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor.
4. For long-term continuous use, please consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor.
★Precautions for storage and use (1) Please keep it in a cool place with low humidity and no direct sunlight, and store it in a box. If the cap is not closed properly, the medicine may deteriorate due to the influence of moisture, so please close the cap correctly every time you use it.
(2) Please keep it out of the reach of children.
(3) Do not replace other containers. (this may lead to abuse or change the quality)
(4) Do not hold with wet hands. When water gets on the tablet, the surface may partially dissolve, resulting in discoloration or uneven color. Also, don't return wet pills to the bottle, as they can affect other pills as well.
(5) The bottling is to prevent the tablet from being damaged during transportation, so please discard it after opening.
(6) There is a desiccant in the bottle, so please do not throw it away until you have finished using the medicine. Also, be careful not to accidentally ingest it.
(7) Do not use the product after the expiration date indicated.
(8) Write the date the bottle was opened in the "Date Opened" record column of the box and bottle.
(9) After opening the package, please consume it within 6 months after opening the package to ensure the quality.
※Japanese products are frequently updated. If you receive a product that does not match the detailed picture, please refer to the actual product you received. In addition, after cross-border long-distance transportation, the outer packaging of the product may appear indentation, micro-damage, seal (if any) detachment, and the date of printing may be worn due to scratches and collisions, but it usually does not affect the quality of the product.