[Designated quasi-drugs] EBIOS Lactic Acid Bacteria Intestinal Medicine 504 Tablets
・Three types of lactic acid bacteria play a role in intestinal regulation.
・Dry yeast (brewer's yeast) effectively promotes the growth of lactic acid bacteria.
- people who are prone to loose stools
For those who have softer than normal stools and have a bad stomach.
- people who are prone to constipation
Suitable for people who are prone to constipation due to disordered eating habits or environmental changes.
- People who are worried about gastrointestinal problems
Suitable for people with loose stools or constipation when their bowels are uncomfortable.
【Instructions】three times a day
15 years old and above
6 tablets at a time
11 to 15 years old
4 tablets at a time
8 to 11 years old
3 tablets at a time
5 to 8 years old
2 tablets at a time
Infants under 5
Please do not take.
- Please strictly follow the prescribed usage and dosage.
- If you want to give it to a child, please take it under parental guidance and supervision.
- Babies under 5 should not take this medicine (because the tablet should not get stuck in the throat).
【Raw materials and ingredients】
[Ingredients] 18 tablets of this product contain the following ingredients (daily dosage for adults over 15 years old).
Bifidobacterium 40mg, Lactin (feces) 40mg, Lactin (Acidophilus) 40mg, Dry Yeast 2025mg, Thiamine Nitrate (Thiamine Nitrate) 1.125mg, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 2.25 mg
* Contains lactose hydrate, magnesium stearate and silicic anhydride as additives.
*The taste, color and smell of this product may vary slightly, but it is safe to take.
Please consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before taking this product.
A person being treated by a doctor.
In the following cases, discontinue administration and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with the instructions.
If the symptoms do not improve after taking it for about a month.
Storage and Handling Precautions
This medicine is available in bottled and packaged products, but please note the following separately.
(1) Keep it out of the reach of children.
(2) Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Avoid storing in particularly hot places (for example, around and around gas stoves) to prevent condensation.
(3) This product will turn brown when wet, please be careful not to drip or touch it with wet hands.
(4) To avoid misuse and maintain quality, do not use other containers.
(5) Do not take products beyond the expiration date.
About bottled products
(1) If the bottle cap is not tightly closed, it may be affected by moisture, etc., so please tighten the bottle cap every time you take it.
(2) Discard the filling in the bottle after opening the bottle.
(3) The container of this product is made of glass, please handle with care.
【Classification of Medicines】
※Japanese products are frequently updated. If you receive a product that does not match the detailed picture, please refer to the actual product you received. In addition, after cross-border long-distance transportation, the outer packaging of the product may appear indentation, micro-damage, seal (if any) detachment, and the date of printing may be worn due to scratches and collisions, but it usually does not affect the quality of the product.