[Designated Class 2 Drugs] BUFFERIN A Painkiller 20 Tablets/40 Tablets/60 Tablets
- For headache, menstrual pain (physiological pain), joint pain, neuralgia, back pain, muscle pain, shoulder stiffness, sore throat, tooth pain, pain after tooth extraction, bruising, numbness pain, fracture pain, trauma pain, ear pain pain relief
- Relieve chills and fever
- not lethargic
- Over 15 years old, 2 tablets at a time, 2 times a day, avoid taking on an empty stomach, please take it with boiled water. Allow at least 6 hours between doses.
- Do not use under the age of 15
【Raw materials and ingredients】Both tablets contain
Aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid)...660mg...reduces calories and suppresses pain.
Synthetic hydrotalcite (Diebuffer HT) ・ ・ ・ 200mg ・ ・ ・ Reduces the burden on the stomach.
Additives: Corn Starch, Magnesium Stearate, Hypromellose, Titanium Dioxide,
Contains polyethylene glycol, blue No. 1. It does not contain pyridine-based ingredients.
【Precautions】※Please read the instructions carefully before taking it, and if you have allergies, please consult a pharmacist first.
Conditions that are strictly prohibited (may make the condition worse, cause side effects, and cause accidents)
- Please refrain from taking it for the following people.
- Do not take any of the following medicines while taking this medicine.
- Please do not drink alcohol while taking it.
- Do not use for a long time.
Conditions requiring consultation
- The following people should consult a doctor or pharmacist before taking.
- Skin: redness, rash, itching, bruising
- Nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, acid reflux, flatulence, gastrointestinal bleeding, bloody stools, abdominal pain, diarrhea.
- Nosebleeds, bleeding gums, bleeding that does not stop easily when bleeding, fever, sore throat, back pain, hypothermia.
If the following conditions occur after taking it, please seek medical treatment immediately.
- Systemic allergic reactions: itchy skin, hives, sneezing, hoarseness, itchy throat, difficulty breathing, heart palpitations, confusion of consciousness immediately after taking.
- Skin and mucous membrane eye syndrome: Toxic epidermal necrolysis array: high fever, body fever, eye congestion, cold, dry lips, sore throat, extensive skin rash and redness, rapid deterioration of physical condition.
- Liver dysfunction: body fever, itching, rash, jaundice, brown urine, general tiredness, loss of appetite.
- Asthma: A thumping sound occurs when breathing, making it difficult to breathe.
- Aplastic anemia: Liver spots, nosebleeds, bleeding gums, fever, skin or mucous membranes that look bluish and whitish, fatigue, heart palpitations, difficulty breathing, blood in the urine, and more.
【Classification of Medicines】
Class 2 medicinal products
※Japanese products are frequently updated. If you receive a product that does not match the detailed picture, please refer to the actual product you received. In addition, after cross-border long-distance transportation, the outer packaging of the product may appear indentation, micro-damage, seal (if any) detachment, and the date of printing may be worn due to scratches and collisions, but it usually does not affect the quality of the product.