【Designated Class 2 Pharmaceuticals】Bericon Wees 120ml Bericon ws Cough Drops 120ml
●Suppress coughing attacks, expand bronchial tubes and reduce coughing. It is also excellent for allergic coughs and coughs with phlegm. ● Vericon W Ace is a syrup that quickly suppresses unpleasant coughs.
dl-methylephedrine hydrochloride 45mg
Noxetine hydrochloride hydrate 45mg
Chlorpheniramine Maleate 12mg Caffeine Anhydrous 75mg
Chiba Extract 0.9mL
Sucrose, Sodium Saccharin, D-Sorbitol, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Parabens, Ethanol, Brown Sugar Flavor, Ethyl Vanillin, Flavor
Over 15 years: 10ml at a time
12 to 15 years: 6 ml at a time
Children under the age of 12 are not allowed to eat, usually three times a day, after meals. Due to different circumstances, it can be taken up to 6 times a day, with an interval of about 4 hours. (Please use the measuring cup included with this product when taking medicines.)
(1) Strictly abide by the usage and dosage.
(2) When children take it, it should be taken under the guidance and supervision of parents.
Since this drug contains API ingredients, precipitation may occur. Shake well before taking.
1. Do not take any of the following medicines while taking this medicine. Other antitussive and expectorant medicines, cold medicines, oral medicines containing antihistamines (oral medicines for rhinitis, motion sickness medicines, allergy medicines), sedatives and other medicines.
2. Do not drive vehicles or machinery after taking the medicine (containing sleeping ingredients)
3. Do not overdose or use for a long time【Consultation】
1. The following persons should consult a doctor or pharmacist before taking it (1) Those who are being treated by a doctor.
(2) Pregnant women or women who are considered pregnant.
(3) Breastfeeding people.
(4) The elderly.
(5) People who are allergic to themselves or their family members.
(6) People who have allergic reactions to drugs by themselves or their family members.
(7) Those who have the following symptoms High fever, difficulty urinating (8) Those who have received the following diagnosis.
Heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, glaucoma, thyroid dysfunction, epilepsy
2. In the following cases, stop taking the medicine immediately and consult your doctor or pharmacist.
(1) The following symptoms appear after taking the drug Skin: Rash/redness, itching Digestive system: Nausea/vomiting, loss of appetite Psychological nervous system: Dizziness Others: Heart pit, difficulty urinating (2) Symptoms do not persist even after taking 5 to 6 times improve
3. If symptoms persist or worsen, stop medication and consult a doctor or pharmacist.