Pigeon Baby Porridge (12 months + edible) 90g x 6 packs
Done in 50 seconds! A lunch box for babies who value the deliciousness of freshly cooked rice.
・ Soft Rice 90% said it was delicious and 97% said it was easy to prepare.
・ Microwave oven (500W/600W) takes only 50 seconds, making it easy to prepare rice even when busy.
-Complete softness according to each age.
・Cooked with Japanese-made koshihikari rice from Niigata Prefecture, with natural water from the Northern Alps.
- Since no additives are used and only domestic raw materials are used, you can use it with confidence.
・No food additives are used
- Do not use raw materials containing allergens (a total of 28 common allergen ingredients by the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan).
・Heating is required (please heat and enjoy)
Please warm up and enjoy.
The heating time in the microwave is as follows (500W / 600W)
1 pack: 50 seconds
2 packs: 1 minute 40 seconds
Rice (Koshihikari, Niigata Prefecture, Japan)
● Carefully open the outer bag by hand.
● Please note that if the lid/box is damaged, it is easy to breed bacteria and mold.
● Please eat as soon as possible after opening.
● Be careful not to get burned, because the box and contents are very hot after heating.
● Do not use methods other than microwave heating.
● When the package is opened, there may be a bias or water flow out from the surface of the porridge, but the quality is not a problem.
● Be careful not to injure your child with the edges of the tray.
● The holes on the outer bag are air holes to prevent rupture.
※Japanese products are frequently updated. If you receive a product that does not match the detailed picture, please refer to the actual product you received. In addition, after cross-border long-distance transportation, the outer packaging of the product may be indented, slightly damaged, the seal (if any) is detached, and the date of printing may be worn due to scratches and collisions, but it usually does not affect the quality of the product.