【Second-Class Pharmaceuticals】Yokoyama Pharmaceutical Corn Treatment Plaster Free Cut 3 Pieces/Box
[The second type of medical products] イボコロリコン wound cream Fフリー 3 pieces into り
Ivokorori Adhesive Bandage F is a drug that utilizes the keratin softening and dissolving action (exfoliation) of salicylic acid. It softens thick, hard skin and removes corns, octopus eyes and warts.
It can be freely cut according to the size of the affected area and is sticky, so it is effective in close contact with the affected area.
The ingredient salicylic acid improves penetration. In addition, the protective pad can cause painful softening of the affected area due to external stimuli.
fish eye, octopus eye, wart
Cut the salicylic acid bandage to the size of the affected area and apply it so that it covers the affected area.
Next, when you experience pain from pressure or contact, such as corns, you need to choose a cushion that matches the size of the affected area.
Paste as needed. Also, secure with fixing tape.
<Precautions related to usage and dosage>
1. Please follow the prescribed usage and dosage.
2. This product is for external use only, not for internal use.
3. When children use it, please use it under the guidance and supervision of the guardian.
4. When the medicine adheres to the healthy skin, the area will also become soft and injured, so use it on the affected area so as not to deviate.
5. Cut the salicylic acid bandage slightly smaller than the affected area.
6. Do not apply to all affected areas at once, but one at a time.
100g of plaster contains 50g of salicylic acid additives including refined lanolin, ester glue, polybutene and raw rubber.
【Storage and Handling Precautions 】
1. Keep out of reach of children.
2. Avoid direct sunlight, try to store in a cool place with as little humidity as possible.
3. To avoid misuse and maintain quality, do not put it in other containers.
1. Keep the affected area clean and dry. Cut the salicylic acid bandage to fit the affected area and apply it to the affected area.
* For better results, wipe the affected area thoroughly after bathing.
* Cut the salicylic acid bandage slightly smaller than the affected area to avoid sticking to healthy skin.
please give me.
2. If the affected area is injured by pressure or contact, choose a protective pad that matches the size of the affected area and use one. Or, if necessary, stack the two sheets on top of each other.
3. Apply the securing tape and make sure the salicylic acid bandage does not slip off.
4. If you continue to apply it for 2 to 3 days, the active ingredient salicylic acid will penetrate and the affected area will turn white.
*If the salicylic acid bandage slips off the affected area or the bandage comes off due to bathing, etc., please replace it. If it gets wet, wipe it off thoroughly before use.
5. Use tweezers etc. to remove the affected area that has softened white and started to peel off until you feel no pain.
Soaking the affected area in hot water is easier to remove.
* If there is pain, do not forcefully remove it.
6. Repeat steps 1. to 5. until the affected area is completely removed. The skin regenerates naturally after the affected area is removed.
* Unless the tibia (stratum corneum) is completely removed, the fish eye will recur.
* If you are removing warts, you will see smooth skin.
About the sale of pharmaceuticals ● Precautions for use■■ Prohibited items■■
(If you don't comply, your current symptoms will get worse and side effects are more likely.)
1. Do not use the following personnel.
Infants (under 7 years old)
2. Do not use on the following parts.
1. Face, around the eyes, lips, mucous membranes, etc.
2. Soft parts of the skin such as the neck.
3. Inflamed or injured areas.
3. Do not use the following symptoms.
2. Senile warts (dark brown flat warts)
3. Condyloma acuminatum (warts around the anus and vulva)
4. The warts are arranged in a row, the warts are clustered, and there are multiple warts on the body.
■■ Consult ■■
1. The following people should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered seller before use.
1. People with allergic symptoms due to drugs.
2. Pregnant women or people who appear to be pregnant.
3. Those who are being treated for diabetes.
4. A person who is being treated by a doctor.
2. If the following symptoms occur after use, side effects may occur, please use it immediately and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered dealer using this document.
[Related section] [Symptoms]
Skin: Rash/redness, itching
3. If the symptoms do not improve after taking this medicine for about 1 month or
If symptoms worsen, discontinue use and take this document to your doctor, pharmacist or registrar Consult the seller. However, it can take months to treat warts.
4. When used to treat warts, the effect is remarkable because the keratinized surface is rough and hard.
※Japanese products are frequently updated. If you receive a product that does not match the detailed picture, please refer to the actual product you received. In addition, after cross-border long-distance transportation, the outer packaging of the product may appear indentation, micro-damage, seal (if any) detachment, and wear of the date of printing due to scratches and collisions, but usually does not affect the quality of the product.