[Designated Class 2 Pharmaceuticals] Mentholatum Hand Eczema Red Cream 8g/bottle
【Designated Class 2 Medical Products】ROHTO Hand Eczema Red Cream 8g/piece
Eczema, rash, itching, dermatitis, hives, heat rash, mosquito bites
●In addition to dryness, symptoms of rough hands (hand eczema) such as redness and peeling due to inflammation are also one of the skin diseases, which can be easily treated even in dermatology.
● Mentholatum (Mentholatum) Mediquick is a medicine to improve this type of hand eczema.
●Smooth cream type.
Apply an appropriate amount to the affected area several times a day
<Notes on usage/dosage>
(1) If it is to be used for children, please use it under the guidance and supervision of a guardian.
(2) Be careful not to let it get into your eyes. If it gets in your eyes, wash immediately with water or lukewarm water. If symptoms are severe, consult an ophthalmologist.
(3) Please use only for external use.
(4) After applying the medicine, do not cover the affected area with plastic wrap or other materials with poor air permeability
【Ingredient content】1g of prednisolone valerate acetate・・・ 1.5mg
【Precautions for use】
Consultation (1) The following persons, please consult your doctor or pharmacist before use.
1. A person who is being treated by a doctor.
2. People who have allergies in themselves or their family members.
3. People who have allergic reactions caused by drugs or cosmetics.
4. People with very wet or sore muscles.
(2) In the following cases, discontinue use immediately and consult a doctor or pharmacist using this pack.
1. If the following symptoms occur after use: Skin rash/redness, itching, swelling, the symptoms are not improved after 5-6 days of use
●Please keep this product out of the reach of children.
●Avoid direct sunlight and store in a cool place with the lid tightly closed.
●Do not replace other containers. (This could lead to abuse or altered quality.)
※Japanese products are frequently updated. If you receive a product that does not match the detailed picture, please refer to the actual product you received. In addition, after cross-border long-distance transportation, the outer packaging of the product may be indented, slightly damaged, the seal (if any) is detached, and the date of printing may be worn due to scratches and collisions, but it usually does not affect the quality of the product.