[Class 3 medicines] Kobayashi Pharmaceutical Eye Wash Vitamin Type 500mL
【Original name in Japanese】
Wash the eyes, especially after wearing contact lenses, the eyes are particularly prone to accumulation of dirt, this eye wash helps you wash away the dirt, and adds ingredients to protect the cornea and prevent eye diseases.
Contains 3 types of vitamins and amino acids to wash away the dirt and dust that accumulates in the eyes to keep the eyes healthy.
● No preservatives used (* 2)
*2 Preservatives refer to benzalkonium chloride, parabens, etc.
Three to six times a day, about 5mL each time
【Raw materials and ingredients】
Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate / 25 mg / Anti-inflammatory
Chlorpheniramine maleate / 3 mg / antihistamine effect
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6)/10mg/metabolism promoting effect
Taurine/100mg/metabolism promoting effect
Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)/1mg/ function improvement effect
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E)/2.5mg/ promote blood circulation
Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium/10mg/ Corneal Protection
Contains boric acid, borax, polysorbate 80, sodium edetate,
Propylene glycol, l-menthol, dl-camfur and pH adjusters as additives
The following persons should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before use
(1) Under treatment
(2) People with allergic symptoms
(3) People with the following symptoms: Severe eye pain
(4) People diagnosed with dry eye syndrome (dry eye**)
2. If the following symptoms appear after use, there is a possibility of side effects, so
Please stop using it immediately and consult a physician
Itchy/congested, itchy, swollen eyes
* Do not wash the other eye with liquid that has washed one eye
*Do not wash the other eye for more than 30 seconds
* Wear contact lenses in this case, please be sure
Remove contact lenses before use* Wipe off makeup and eye dirt before use
* Depending on the storage conditions, white crystals may adhere to the mouth of the container, so in this case, it is
Clean and gently wipe with soft gauze, etc.
*Can also be used by people who do not use contact lenses
● Storage and Handling Precautions
(1) Close the lid tightly in a cool place out of direct sunlight. stored in a box
(2) Keep out of the reach of children
(3) Do not use other containers (cause misuse or change the quality)
(4) Do not mix with other eye cups
【Classification of Medicines】
Class 3 medicinal products
※Japanese products are frequently updated. If you receive a product that does not match the detailed picture, please refer to the actual product you received. In addition, after cross-border long-distance transportation, the outer packaging of the product may appear indentation, micro-damage, seal (if any) detachment, and the date of printing may be worn due to scratches and collisions, but it usually does not affect the quality of the product.