POAPOA BRIGHT CRAY PAST Cleansing Clay Mask 120g
A non-foaming, pore-cleaning mud face wash. Three mineral-rich natural clays and a luxurious blend of seawater extracts absorb sebum stains, pore stains, waste and old keratin without weighing on the skin. Reveals even brighter skin.
Contains 3 types of ceramides and 2 types of hyaluronic acid, there is no tightness even after rinsing. It also has a boosting effect to soften the skin, making it more suitable for skin care with toner. Ideal for a special wash once or twice a week .
Delivery time is longer, about 1~2 weeks
- Use as a facial cleanser
- Wet the face, and take the cleansing mud about 2mm straight and apply it all over the face
- For the dirty part of the pores, please add facial cleanser and apply it in a circle
- Thoroughly wash to avoid residue
- Use as a mask
- Take an appropriate amount (about 2 to 3mm in diameter) on dry palms and rub vigorously with palms until the cleansing clay turns white. After confirming that the clay has turned white, apply it to the skin without gaps, avoiding the areas around the eyes and mouth.
- Gently press the face to allow the cleansing mud to penetrate deep into the pores
Water, Glycerin, Bentonite Clay, Diglycerin, BG, Cocoyl Glycine K, Sorbitol, Burdock Leaf Extract, Red Foxtail Flower Extract, Locust Fruit Extract, 10-Hydroxycapric Acid, Brown Algae Extract, Carbavico Sri Lanka extract, kelp extract, Chinese fir extract, sea water, kaolin, hemolytic calcium column, hydroxypropyltrimethyl hyaluronic acid, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, ceramide NP, ceramide AP, ceramide EOP, Phytosphingosine, Glycyrrhizin 2K, Alpha-Glycan Oligosaccharide, Glycolic Acid, Citric Acid, Sebacic Acid, 1,10-Decanediol, PCA-Na, Ethylhexylglycerol, Cholesterol, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate Esters, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Lauroyl Lactate, Isoprene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol
※Japanese products are frequently updated. If you receive a product that does not match the detailed picture, please refer to the actual product you received. In addition, after cross-border long-distance transportation, the outer packaging of the product may appear indentation, micro-damage, seal (if any) detachment, and wear of the date of printing due to scratches and collisions, but usually does not affect the quality of the product.