Pigeon Baby Daily Cleansing 4-Pack
This is a multi-pack of daily care needs for a newborn baby.
Comes with storage box.
1.【Newborn Nail Scissors】A particularly small and thin blade, suitable for newborns.
The handle can be supported with three fingers for stable use.
2. [hair comb]
Use soft nylon brushes to gently care for baby's soft hair and scalp.
Recommended for cleaning small areas such as the nose. The rounded tip ensures safety.
The suction can be adjusted with the mother's mouth to clean the baby's nose.
To purchase a single item, please refer to the following link
(Scissors) Blade: High carbon stainless steel. Handle: ABS resin. Lid: Polypropylene.
(Brush) Handle: Polypropylene. Hair: Nylon.
(Nasal Aspirator) Mouthpiece, Cap, Backflow Prevention Part, Bottle: Polypropylene. Tube, nozzle: silicone rubber.
(Tweezers) Body: Polycarbonate. Lid: Styrene resin. Shell: Polypropylene.
[country of origin] Japan
● After using the clippers, wipe off the dirt with a tissue or cloth. * It may rust if stored in a damp or dirty environment.
● After using the brush, remove hair and dirt. When using on wet hair, drain and dry. Store your hair with the tip up.
● After use, please be sure to clean and disinfect all parts, air dry, and confirm that no water droplets remain before storing.
● Nail clippers are a type of scissors specially designed for cutting nails at home. Please avoid using it for any other purpose. Be careful not to scratch your fingers when using it. Keep away from your feet and places where they may fall.
● Do not use a hairbrush and a blow dryer at the same time as the bristles may become deformed.
● Do not use the nasal aspirator if there is pus or scratches inside the nose. Don't breathe too hard. Do not try to force the tip of the nozzle into the nose. Avoid using the bottle upside down. Discontinue use if nosebleeds occur. Keep out of reach of children.
● Do not place tweezers too deep into the nose as it is dangerous. If your child doesn't like it, don't force it. The tip is tapered, so be careful not to poke your child's throat, eyes, or ears.
● Do not shake the outer box. Products inside may pop out. For your safety, keep it out of the reach of children.
※Japanese products are frequently updated. If you receive a product that does not match the detailed picture, please refer to the actual product you received. In addition, after cross-border long-distance transportation, the outer packaging of the product may appear indentation, micro-damage, seal (if any) detachment, and wear of the date of printing due to scratches and collisions, but usually does not affect the quality of the product.