MINON AminoMoist Sensitive Skin Dry Skin Cleanser 100g
The latest cleanser released in August 2021.
Every time I wash my face, I feel moisturised and shiny.
The plant-based amino acid cleansing ingredient (sodium cocoyl glycinate) cleans and maintains the skin's original moisture.
The moisturizing ingredient (dilauroyl glutamate) remains even after rinsing, leaving the skin soft.
Remove excess sebum and dirt to prepare your skin for the next skincare product to do its best work.
The creamy rich foam will make you addicted.
● No fragrance/coloring ● Weak acid ● No alcohol (ethanol) added ● No preservatives
【Pass the following test】
● Allergy test ● Prick test done (this is to check for irritation and sting test immediately after use)
● Tested for continuous use by those with sensitive or dry skin ※It does not prove that all people will not have irritating reactions.
1. Wet the face, take an appropriate amount (about 3cm) on a clean palm, add water or lukewarm water and gently beat evenly.
● Add water or lukewarm water little by little and stir to make it contain air, which will produce fine foam. (The foaming effect will affect the use of the product. If not, it is recommended to use it with a foaming net.)
2. Gently wrap the entire face and wash, taking care not to crush the foam.
3. Finally rinse thoroughly with water or lukewarm water.
Water, glycerin, cocoyl glycine Na, hydroxypropyl starch phosphate, cocoamphoacetate Na, cocobetaine, capricate glyceryl, PEG-14M, citric acid, polyquaternium-39, sodium chloride, phenoxyethanol, polyquaternium-10, glycyrrhizinate 2K, lauroyl Di glutamate (phytosteryl / octyldodecyl ), PCA-Na, leucine, glycine, serine, alanine, arginine, threonine, valine, histidine, carnosin, proline, lysine HCl, tocopherol
※Japanese products are frequently updated. If you receive a product that does not match the detailed picture, please refer to the actual product you received. In addition, after cross-border long-distance transportation, the outer packaging of the product may appear indentation, micro-damage, seal (if any) detachment, and wear of the date of printing due to scratches and collisions, but usually does not affect the quality of the product.