COVERMARK Herbal Radiance Concealer Stick 4 Colors
It is recommended to use Y1 or Y2 for Y-color foundation,
It is recommended to use B1 or B2 for the B color foundation,
Choose 1 for those with fairer skin, choose 2 for those with darker skin
1. Tone composition based on the theory of <JUSME COLOR>, to help you choose the correct shade and accurately and effectively cover blemishes and dark circles on your face.
2. Take it lightly with your fingers and apply it to the place you want to cover, it can be easily extended and adhered to the skin.
3. The addition of Light Fit Oil can help the foundation to stick to the skin evenly and softly, and the long-lasting concealer will not accumulate powder even on facial expressions such as blinking.
4. The Lasting Dew with added moisturizing ingredients keeps the skin bright and moist and lasts all day.
5. Designing Powder is added to form a soft focus effect on the skin, which not only effectively covers fine lines and roughness on the face, but also makes the skin more radiant.
6. No fragrance added. (SPF 33/PA+++)
When out of stock, it will take about ten working days to adjust the goods. Please understand before placing an order.
1. Use your fingertips to make circles at the front of the concealer stick, let the paste melt into your fingertips, and then use the paste on your fingertips to apply to the area that needs to be concealed.
Remember to apply it directly with a concealer stick, as the paste is too hard and not easy to push away, which will affect the effect.
2. When using together with liquid foundation/cream foundation/cream foundation, use liquid foundation/cream foundation/cream foundation first, and then use this concealer stick.
To use with pressed powder, use the stick first, then the pressed powder.
※Japanese products are frequently updated. If you receive a product that does not match the detailed picture, please refer to the actual product you received. In addition, after cross-border long-distance transportation, the outer packaging of the product may appear indentation, micro-damage, seal (if any) detachment, and wear of the date of printing due to scratches and collisions, but usually does not affect the quality of the product.