[Second-class pharmaceuticals] Kobayashi Pharmaceutical Mascure skin problem treatment medicine under mask 8g
● Remedy for rough skin caused by masks, etc.
● Treat itching, rashes, bumps caused by wearing a mask for a long time.
● Anti-inflammatory and antihistamine ingredients soothe redness and itching ● Antiseptic ingredients sanitize the affected area and prevent bacterial infection ● A cream that spreads well on the skin.
【Precautions for handling】
1. 1. The following persons should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before use
(1) A person receiving medical treatment
(2) People with allergic symptoms due to drugs, etc.
(3) People who are very wet or sore
2. If the following symptoms occur after use, side effects may occur, so stop using it immediately and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered dealer with this box.
Affected areas/symptoms Skin/rash/redness, itching, swelling, irritation (tingling), heat, dryness
3. If symptoms do not improve after 1 to 2 weeks of use, discontinue use and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this box.
Eczema, dermatitis, sores, prickly heat, rash, itching, diaper rash
Apply an appropriate amount to the affected area several times a day.
Fenamate 5.0 g, Diphenhydramine 1.0 g, Glycyrrhetinic Acid 0.3 g, Tocopheryl Acetate 0.5 g, Isopropylmethylphenol 0.1 g
Lauryl Alcohol, Lanolin Alcohol, Liquid Paraffin, Isopropyl Linoleate, Dimethylpolysiloxane, Polyoxyethylene Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyoxyethylene Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, 1,3- Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Carboxyvinyl Polymer, Sodium Edetate, Niacinamide, Stearic Acid K, Parabens, pH Adjusters [Storage and Handling Precautions]
* This product is sold for [12 months] or longer. *
(1) Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
(2) Keep out of reach of children
(3) Do not use other containers (causing misuse or quality change)
※Japanese products are frequently updated. If you receive a product that does not match the detailed picture, please refer to the actual product you received. In addition, after cross-border long-distance transportation, the outer packaging of the product may be indented, slightly damaged, the seal (if any) is detached, and the date of printing may be worn due to scratches and collisions, but it usually does not affect the quality of the product.