[Second-class pharmaceutical products] Kobayashi Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. Keanocure Large Pore Chicken Skin Ointment 20g
● Soothes the condition of large pores and chicken skin
● Towards smooth and delicate skin
● While soothing inflammation around dull pores, it promotes the metabolism of damaged skin and improves skin
Apply an appropriate amount to the affected area several times a day
<Precautions for use and dosage>
(1) When used by children, please use it under the guidance and supervision of a guardian.
(2) Be careful not to get in your eyes.
If it gets in your eyes, wash immediately with water or lukewarm water.
If symptoms are severe, consult an ophthalmologist
(3) For external use only
(4) Clean the affected area before applying.
【Raw materials and ingredients】100g contains
Fenamate 5.0 g, Diphenhydramine 1.0 g,
Glycyrrhetinic acid 0.3 g, tocopheryl acetate 0.5 g,
Isopropylmethylphenol 0.1 g
Additives such as hexenol, lanolin alcohol, liquid paraffin,
Isopropyl Linoleate, Dimethylpolysiloxane, Polyoxyethylene Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Glycerin Glycerate, Teaate 3-Butanediol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Carboxyvinyl Polymer, Edetia Sodium, Niacinamide, Potassium Stearate, Paraffin, pH Adjuster
1. The following persons should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before use
(1) Receive medical treatment.
(2) Allergic reactions caused by drugs, etc. in people who have suffered from the disease
2. If the following symptoms occur after use, side effects may occur, please use it immediately. And bring the medicine leaflet to consult the doctor
skin/rash/redness, itching, swelling, irritation (tingling), heat, dryness
3. If there is no improvement after using it for one to two weeks, please seek medical advice
【Classification of Medicines】
Class 2 pharmaceuticals
※Japanese products are frequently updated. If you receive a product that does not match the detailed picture, please refer to the actual product you received. In addition, after cross-border long-distance transportation, the outer packaging of the product may appear indentation, micro-damage, seal (if any) detachment, and the date of printing may be worn due to scratches and collisions, but it usually does not affect the quality of the product.